When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Po 45.5 Or Pam 111h Wrist Photo

dak244

OK, so I know I'll probably get reemed for this, and maybe I deserve it, but I just had to anyway.

Anyway, I have been searching through HUNDREDS of photos (wrist check search) trying to find a good zoomed out one of the Omega PO 45.5 and Pam 111h. What I mean by zoomed out is on the wrist, but far enough away that I can see what it will look like on the wrist.

So with that being said, is there anyone who can post (Pug Im sure you have a few cause I know you have the PO) photos (zoomed out) of mainly the 45.5 PO on their wrist? I have been heavily debating this watch, especially because of Josh's promo price on it, and would really like to see whether or not I am going to look like a fool.

For reference, I have a 7 inch wrist (pug, yours seems a bit smaller) if that helps.

THANKS!!

P.S. say what you would like to me, I know i probably deserve it.

I don't have a photo of the PO on my wrist, but I found that it looked silly on me (I have a 7.5 inch wrist). The watch is not much bigger than a 44mm Pam, but the lugs are too long and the the lug width too narrow for a 45.5mm watch (I probably sound like a broken record with the amount of times I've said this).

Go for a 44mm Pam

Here are some pics on my wrist

197059-2780.jpg

197059-2781.jpg

I've had numerous other 44mm pams (196, 029, 005, and 111). I guess I've ditched all those pics.

So with that being said, is there anyone who can post (Pug Im sure you have a few cause I know you have the PO) photos (zoomed out) of mainly the 45.5 PO on their wrist? I have been heavily debating this watch, especially because of Josh's promo price on it, and would really like to see whether or not I am going to look like a fool.

I have a 6.75" wrist. I don't look like any more of a fool than I normally do with a PO on. However, I don't have any zoomed-out photos ... and now I do.

Excuse the quality, but light is hard to come by in the quantities I need.

PO:45mm

197071-2776.jpg

111:44mm

197071-2777.jpg

Pug - Thanks a lot for the pics!! I knew you would come through..

I think it actually looks great on you. I believe my wrist is right around 7, so if I could pull it off like you that would be nice. Just from looking, it doesnt look like something I could wear to work everyday (a little too much) but with a button up or a sweater and jeans it looks pretty good.

Thanks again Pug!!

I think it actually looks great on you. I believe my wrist is right around 7, so if I could pull it off like you that would be nice. Just from looking, it doesnt look like something I could wear to work everyday (a little too much) but with a button up or a sweater and jeans it looks pretty good.

If your wrist is 7", then it's bigger than mine. I don't feel like a PO is too big, and because of the PO, I can now wear a Fiddy. My 187 arrives soon so hopefully that'll finally give me something that feels silly and oversized. :D

I don't wear suits, but my brother does and he wears nothing but his 45mm Orange PO, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.

Here's a dirty shot I took a while back from slightly different angle... on my 8' wrist. A bit bulky, yes... but would probably look okay on a smaller guy too (just like Pug's pictures show).

197122-2753.jpg

A few "ordinary" wrist shots:

197122-2754.jpg

197122-2755.jpg

This watch is a must (imho). Fantastic rep.

Pug!!!!!!!!!

Those are the kind of shots that people need to post more often. I can't stand when people post wrist shots that are only 2 inches away, that's ridiculous. Who in the world ever looks at your watch that close.

I think the first photo you posted is the exact kind of shot that should be posted more often. It gives a good indication of what the watch ACTUALLY look like.

Great work.

Pug!!!!!!!!!

Those are the kind of shots that people need to post more often. I can't stand when people post wrist shots that are only 2 inches away, that's ridiculous. Who in the world ever looks at your watch that close.

I think the first photo you posted is the exact kind of shot that should be posted more often. It gives a good indication of what the watch ACTUALLY look like.

Great work.

Agreed. That's why I had to ask the question again.. couldn't find enough like that one..

Yes, hit self timer, suck in gut, wait. Difficult indeed! Not a bad physique for an 84 year old man Pug!

It's the sucking in of the gut that takes the skill. :Jumpy:

Oh, and I'm only 83. I've a few years to go before I catch you up, mate.

ps. Try taking a self-portrait. It's not as easy as it appears. :D

this is a great post

i was thinking about good 'everyday' shots like this

anyone out there a lanky streak 'o **** like me? what watches have you found look alright?

i have very long forearms and 6.75" wrist so some watches just look silly, shame cause the 45.5 PO looks amazing

Edited by tester