When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies Reps

keithc

The Prada Saffiano rep are not bad either.. Is is more stylish and in-fashion than the regular ladies replicas out there. I bought one for my GF. Nice thick leather strap and quite well made. The box is crap.

Only quartz though, but the preference for mechanical watches seems to be on the y-cromosone... Most women don't care about that. :)

• 3 weeks later...

A google search gives to me lots of G series ladies watches except from that one...

I really don't know where else to find a picture of this (if it exists as a gen).

Nice watch indeed but carefull with it because some ladies don't like "fat" profiled watches and this one doesn't look so thin from the side...

I really don't know where else to find a picture of this (if it exists as a gen).

Nice watch indeed but carefull with it because some ladies don't like "fat" profiled watches and this one doesn't look so thin from the side...

Thnx! I found it on Amazon as a 'unisex' watch. That's why it is probably a bit bigger than a ladies size. Don't think I'm going to buy this one... :(