When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Neil & Leo's Question & Answer Thread...

Guest leonado

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil, any further energy expendiature on an [censored] like you is a complete waste of time.

Now, take another hit of your meth pipe and write another 40 pararaph diatribe.

@hambone.......I don't know what your problem is.....but I bet it's very difficult to spell........here's how I see it .......I don't know you.......to the best of my knowledge....you're not one of my customers.........I can't find anything that indicates you had or have a dog in the fight that Leonado seems to pick with me all the time......it's not just here.....he follows me on all the boards......once again he just jumped into a thread and started calling me a dirty old man......and a [censored] (sic ).......and you want to condemn me....for my response to his accusations.......!

Seems to me that you see yourself as the new gunslinger in town.....and decided ( after the dance was over ).....that you were gonna have a pop at TTK.......why?.....my attitude.....you don't like my sarcasm.........well tough [censored] ...you're exactly the reason for my attitude.......a member who contributes very little.....and is a legend in his own mind.......!

One guy in this thread calls me a [censored]...and then you pop up and call me a bastard.......absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.......you know what you're a sanctimonious [censored].......I've dealt with your kind before......and watched them limp into the sunset......if you think you can pitch at me...and I won't tear you a new [censored]......then you're looking for an Eastern sunset.........so you carry on...and I'll show you for the knucklehead that you are......and I won't need a meth pipe for that......you're exactly as your moniker........a 'ham bone.".......no substance on you......!

BTW ....I meant to say how much I like your avatar.........and your pantaloons........you'll need them as [censored] catchers when I really go to town on you....!