When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fast Wrist Shot Of New Breitling Sfso

vmena

Just received and the only thing I can say is that after the MBW 16610 this is the best rep I've had in my wrist. Solid, heavy, beauty... I have no terms to describe the feeling when you wear it. unscrewing the crown tells you how well the watch has been finished internally. See some pics for your enjoyment:

202753-1305.jpg

202753-1306.jpg

Watch was in front of a standard light bulb for 15 seconds to make this lume pic:

202753-1307.jpg

Thanks for your nice comments... I think the white dial is far the best choice to enjoy the beauty of this watch... only one complaint: the bezel has a diameter 0.5 mm. bigger than it should be so it moves a bit from left to right when you push it... but nothing noticiable...

Beautiful piece! I'd really like to see a side view of the strap if you don't mind. They look good from the front and back, but I'd like to see if it has that famous Breitling thickness to it.

Your wish is my command! :D Nice strap for a rep. No problem with thickness... I'm not sure if color match the gen... and the buckle seems to be not so heavy as the gen (just talking from pics). Next week I'll go to a AD to check.

203366-1160.jpg

203366-1161.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
man thats a beautifull watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

im getting one as soon as pual gets em in & bring down the price a lil :rolleyes:

i cant spend $300 on a rep now :wounded1: ..

but i think pual is gonna offer soon the superocean steelfish eta model for alot less than $300 :winkiss: ..

cant wait man !

Check out Andrew's $168 Asian version!

I have one of Josh's Lite versions, it's great received it this monday and ive gotten soo many compliments, I got 3 friends offering to buy it from me...DOn't know if I should send them to the website..I would feel responsible if they were to become addicted like me.

But yes the watch is gorgeous, very simple but amazing. And the asian movement is running smooth as silk no AR but I can live with that.