When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Link Automatic Chrono - A Few Pics

letter

I discovered this model few weeks ago (i have limited interest on Tag reps -> that was before :p ).

I must admit that i tried too much to find any flaws on this rep...I didn't find any, maybe there are but i didn't find 'em...

It's on my wishlist.

Wear it well !

• 2 months later...

The tarnish on the markers are a common problem with this watch. I have to take the movement out to clean the markers. Aft some careful cleaning with microfiber cloth on a tweezer, it shines like it should now. But I have to do it again recently becuase it tarnish again after some time. I really do not know what is the problem here. Is it the metal that they use or becuase the air or something.

your black dial version is a fantasy watch, there is only blue and gray one with this particular model

Not true... pop over to the Tag site... Black exists from the factory... reference number CJF2110.BA0576

White (silverish) is also available with the aforementioned Grey and Blue.

Also... to continue the dredging of old (but classic) watches...

its "tells" were mainly the date-font and the crown.

My particular example also had the distinction of featuring a fliplock that had its underside finished by an epileptic hamster rather than being polished.

I can't complain too much though.. it was my first A7750 rep and it has run like a champ since I recieved it.

All in all a beauty of a watch and a rep must have.

Not true... pop over to the Tag site... Black exists from the factory... reference number CJF2110.BA0576

Different watch my friend. There is a black in the model you're talking about but it's not the same as the one in this thread. Look at the bezel.

WRONG! CJF2110.BA0576 refers to the model without tachymeter function on bezel. The one pictured here in this posts (Tag Link - tachymeter bezel) exists only in gray - CJF2115.BA0576 model and blue CJF2114.BA0576. Thou you can get it in black and white FANTASY versions from our dealers here.

the one posted here looked black to me.. if it is blue (my LCD sux :-)) - everything is correct.

Different watch my friend. There is a black in the model you're talking about but it's not the same as the one in this thread. Look at the bezel.

Doh, My bad... I forgot that there were two link versions available... *tachy* and *non-tachy*. I never saw the point of a chrono lacking a Tach so I pretty much forgot a smooth bezel version existed. Yes, I realize I referenced the non-tachy version... It was the one I popped to on Tags site, didn't look a the bezel, just the dial.

I stand corrected. :black_eye:

But imho, the Blue dial is the only way to go. :whistling:

Honest mistake. I nearly made it myself once when I was looking at buying the watch.

I was originally planning on buying the black version (the legit one; not the fantasy) and went to an AD to look at it. Changed my mind when I saw the blue in person and ended up ordering that instead. So I agree that the blue is indeed the way to go. :)