When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problems Over At Rwi

Pugwash

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning to anyone that's on RWI: Klink is editing people's posts.

Editing peoples posts can be a silly thing....I know :lol:

Klink is a genious :) and a great friend of mine but he has an odd taste in hats but even so I think he is a reasonable man

Best regards

Gunnar :D

@devedander........some people are capable of rational thought......some aren't......you fall into the latter camp......I'm not sure if it's the drugs......or some form of ADD.......but let me try to make some things clear to you.....!

The very fact that you brought this up in this topic is unreasonable......especially when you openly claim that you have an axe to grind.......!

Yes......but you certainly don't seem reluctant to express that POV........and please tell me...WHAT.....worked out well for me......if you had a CLUE......all you have to do is look at my sales section.........I have NOTHING up for sale.......so if having NOTHING up for sale is your idea of capitalising on the 'little white lies thread".....despite the fact that I have OPENLY stated that I don't want their business.........I couldn't handle their business........then I haven't been outspoken enough on the level of your absolute STUPIDITY.......!

And YES....I have a friendship with Pug....but he's not my pug........he's his own man...........we both share a passion for watches and photography......I respect his intelligence.......his integrity.....his knowledge........his willingness to pass that along....his astuteness........and generally just the fact that he's an all round good guy and asset to any forum......in fact ALL the things that I can't determine in your expressed opersonality......!

There's a lot that you can't see.....(mostly how stupid you really are )........you swanned in here as a noob and decided after ordering a $99.00 watch that it didn't meet your high levels of expectation...and my business model wasn't to your liking either......and then proceeded to tilt at me...at every opportunity.....you would 'CRAP" on someone's thread........I pointed out your 'noobness'.....and dismissed you as the boring bar steward that you are.....( not only me.....a lot of other members did too...just as you're getting the same flak here ).......you will NEVER understand why people like me......I do.....just as I understand why some others don't.......it's a dog and cat world......I'm a great big dog.....you're a cat.....!

Translation: cheap bastard......!

Translation: cheap bastard......!

If I've been reserved......it's because I realise it's pointless trying to burn [censored] twice........I do hope that doesn't alter your new silent impression of the reserved side of TTK.......but whenever YOU thread crap....I'll step up to the plate and expose your stupidity every time.......!

Now.......would you like a little cheese with your whine.......!

It seems you are indeed the "True Kwisatz Haderach" Neil ^_^

:1a:

I know :rolleyes: