When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Slightly off topic.... My new Tudor Hydronaut.......what do u think?

Guest chronomat123

Guest chronomat123

210039-16943.jpg

210039-16944.jpg

Pic is borrowed but my watch is identical. I picked it up on TZ for $950, quite a deal considering that a fully modded MBW runs nearly the same these days. This thing is 40mm and beefier than my gen Sub. Fit and finish are stunning. As you might guess, I absolutely love it. It's also nice that this one doesn't say "Tiger" on the dial.

I bought a replacement black dial for it but this orange/coral dial is really growing on me.

As far as diving watches go, this reigns over the Seamaster. The only diver I like more is the new Breitling Superocean Steelfish.

What do you guys think? Sweet or what....?

210043-16942.jpg

Pic is borrowed but my watch is identical. I picked it up on TZ for $950!!! This thing is 40mm and beefier than my gen Sub. I love it. I also love how this one doesn't say "Tiger" on the dial.

I bought a black dial for it but have fallen in love with the orange/coral. I highly recommend you pick one up, as it's an awesome deal considering that a fully modded MBW runs nearly the same these days!

What do you guys think? Sweet or what....

Not my cup of tea,but thats only my taste....

I have an old Tudor Submariner 79190 with Rolex marked Case and crown...

I don`t like the newer modells...

I think it's really cool. Not pretty... but cool like Seiko Orange Monster and Doxa. I know Hydronaut is excellent quality watch... I have handled the gen. Does Rolex still manufacture the Tudor cases... or are they completely independent company these days?