When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The $1 Million Dollar Panerai

Pam-O-licious

Quite an astounding price to be sure. If it sells it will certainly raise the level of Panerai a few notches and make the watch brand itself more desirable

why oh why would anyone even consider this. you could pick up a verified original military panerai from WW2 for about 10% of this and shock of all shocks, have an original with a piece of history rather than a copy with none.

PAM 203 is a GREAT watch... my friend has it and he told me, that he had to send panerai his collector life career to get this watch.

why cost a patek philippe watch $1.000.000??? Why not a panerai????

I wrote and asked him if I could buy two other wise I had no interest.... :-)

I told him I could. <snicker-snicker>

Question from k4tjp

k4tjp( 403)

Positive feedback: 100%

Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: Panerai PAM203 1950 8-days Angelus Movement 150 Pcs (230101528599)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

k4tjp is a potential buyer.

Can I buy two?

PAM 203 is a GREAT watch... my friend has it and he told me, that he had to send panerai his collector life career to get this watch.

why cost a patek philippe watch $1.000.000??? Why not a panerai????

this question really doesn't deserve an answer...sorry my friend...i tought you knew more about watches...

1.000.000 $ is insane...even the price that this model reached on some auctions is really high, but 1.000.000 - GET REAL!!!!

this question really doesn't deserve an answer...sorry my friend...i tought you knew more about watches...

1.000.000 $ is insane...even the price that this model reached on some auctions is really high, but 1.000.000 - GET REAL!!!!

dear friend-... $1.000.000 is a joke... it is only a promotion action from seller... but this watch worth $100.000... realy. Cost $18.000 in 2004 and worth 3 years later $100.000

and you will see that PAM 203 will worth in 20 years $1.000.000... i am sure.

dear friend-... $1.000.000 is a joke... it is only a promotion action from seller... but this watch worth $100.000... realy. Cost $18.000 in 2004 and worth 3 years later $100.000

and you will see that PAM 203 will worth in 20 years $1.000.000... i am sure.

i agree that today the value of that watch is around 100.000$...but i doubt it will ever reach 1.000.000 in the future...maybe if someone destroys the other 149 pieces...

As you already know, a 203 got sold @ 77,000 USD last september in a Hong Kong Sotheby's auction.

So 100,000 USD is inside the market.

Bur 1M, I agree, is a promotion action.

Tourbillion, I seem to remember that you once said that the Angelus 240 is [censored]...

Stupid promo marketing!!! He sure wants to be featured in TV for putting that big price!

BTW, watch is in very good condition..I wonder where has been that watch all that time.

And Panerai aint the future, most watch collectors call panerai eurotrash. I highly doubt it will become as recognised as a PP, VC, etc...

" Tourbillion, I seem to remember that you once said that the Angelus 240 is [censored]... "

Tourby is right...that movement is related to the Angelus only in spirit. They are magnificant in appearance; how they perform is another matter. But, kidos to Panerai for creating them. They seem to be very innovative.