When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Member "thatsexystud" response. What say you RWG members?

RWG Technical

Well, the last time I looked at our general rules of conduct, this type of response was not condoned or accepted here at RWG, or probably on any forum.

We have rules we all have to follow, and being semi-civilized is one of them. When anyone here (new or a veteran) provides a response like this one, I think someone on the admin staff needs to addres it. I have added the bold text. You can see the original in the post link below.

Ziggy:

Anyone who reads this thread will understand why I say the following to you: "[censored] OFF". Are those words plain and simple enough for you? Or does it still strain your feeble mind? Are you still confused? Here is a hint: It is probably the same gutteral language you used when you were mounting your sister and mother... and it certainly doesn't sit well with me but apparently you cannot understand more civilized speech.

Everyone else here has been more than helpful. I suggest you take your cue from them. Leave me alone and go waste someone else's time as I certainly won't be responding to anymore of your tirades.

If you want to see the post that lead to this reponse, it's here.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=22317&hl=

A bit over the top, or perfectly acceptable for RWG and it's members.

RG

I read the original post and can't figure out what prompted that type of response to you Rob in the first place. Condone it? Certainly not. Does it it offend my sensibilites? No, I am a big boy. However, knowing what you provide to this forum however, I would be just as offended by any harsh post aimed at you, with or without curse words. The level of anger directed at you certainly wasn't merited based on your reply to him, IMHO. I would forget about it and chalk it up as another noob who has chosen to look a gift horse in the mouth. You don't need to waste your time dealing with it, you have better things to do.

Ban him straight off......less than 10 posts and he's abusing a senior and highly respected member......for no good reason......!

It is probably the same gutteral language you used when you were mounting your sister and mother.

I mean....c'mon......The Zigmeister doesn't deserve that.......from a newbie......!

Edited by TTK

If he spent time on this forum, he would know how valuable your time and experience are to this place and watch enthusiasts in general. I might say ignore it, but sometimes that just makes it worse. In this case, I hope the mods simply use their power to ban those that obviously just want to make waves here.

agreed with all of the above; give the guy the boot. looks like i started my "petition to give the boot" thread a little too early in the day -- this guy is twice as deserving as FLB. of all people to pick a fight with, he chooses ziggy (quite possibly the nicest, most helpful person around)??!?!

deltatahoe

some of his best stuff.

deltatahoe

Not really delta, this is just a censored titbit, from a much more reserved TTK!

Those of us who remember his epic battles with Cousteau.... and what was that ladies name again? :whistling:

will attest to the fact that one mellows with age.

From memory Thomas had to install the "fire station" @ TRC after one of their infamous jousts.... ah 'tis a pity he no longer visits :g:

Offshore

Not really a mellowing of age Alan.....just like any competitor......you need to play a good team or opponent to bring out the best......unfortunately there's no-one here of the calibre of Cousteau......happy days at TRC......:D

Still.....I think the Colin Farrell comment was worthy of TRC.....!

i guess i just liked the respect TTK showed ziggy while putting the guy in his place. normally TTK's flaming posts are filled with comedic quips; this one had a much more serious tone which i thought was particularly appropriate given the disrespect the member showed ziggy, one of the great assets of this forum.

@TTK, you have a way with words....it's a gift i tell you, and you use it well.