When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Member "thatsexystud" response. What say you RWG members?

RWG Technical

To go from zero to 60 in no time and insult family shows the real personality that no stilted language can disguise. Inside "thatsexystud" lives a rather primitive creature imho. I think the ban was justified.

The Zigmeister... just take a deep breath

Great work, Ken! :thumbsupsmileyanim::1a: This type of garbage has no place here or anywhere else for that matter.

I read the original post and for the life of me, I could not find any reason to trigger this type of behavior. What a thankless POS!

Neil, terrific to see that you haven't lost your magic touch. :D

I don't really go in for lynch mobs much and whilst he probably deserved what he got, please remember there is a reporting system in place to deal with such eventualities. It hasn't failed us in the past and won't in the future I'm sure.

Furthermore, for those fools who think that mods are "on tap" 24/7 the reporting system is also a very necessary and valuable tool.

JTB

Guest aclaimsman

You are completely out of line "yournosexystud" take you anger issues and response to another forum, we don't need you here. Ban the SUCKER!

I am generally against censorship, and I think it is always a good idea to step back, take a few breaths, look at things from both sides, ignore the inevitable "piling on" and objectively evaluate the situation independent of the collective thoughts of the group. I think it especially important when the offended party is generally and widely popular - and even more so if that offended party happens to be popular with me.

Having said that, I see no redeeming virtue to this miserable mutt, and nothing that could be offered as justification, mitigation or extenuation as regards that offensive and unwarranted retort.

I think it appropriate to cast the obnoxious cretin curbside.

Bill

I am generally against censorship, and I think it is always a good idea to step back, take a few breaths, look at things from both sides, ignore the inevitable "piling on" and objectively evaluate the situation independent of the collective thoughts of the group. I think it especially important when the offended party is generally and widely popular - and even more so if that offended party happens to be popular with me.

I agree. I think he deserves a fair and decent trial ... followed by an honest lynchin'! YEE HAW!!! :D

A bit over the top, or perfectly acceptable for RWG and it's members.

RG

Ah, well... that's bound to happen when a sensitive newb is exposed to the everyday condescending replies that most of us are used to.

Are we talkin', like.... burning this guy at the stake or what? At the SFN forums, there is a "Time Out" Forum where you are sent if you are naughty. You can only post there until someone lets you out. It's just a thought....

Ah, well... that's bound to happen when a sensitive newb is exposed to the everyday condescending replies that most of us are used to.

It's good to know your getting used to my replies, welcome back. I guess you never found the time to respond to the information I provided to you in this post when you were looking for answers.

Your question on a crystal press answered.

Your welcome.

RG

Well, the last time I looked at our general rules of conduct, this type of response was not condoned or accepted here at RWG, or probably on any forum.

We have rules we all have to follow, and being semi-civilized is one of them. When anyone here (new or a veteran) provides a response like this one, I think someone on the admin staff needs to addres it. I have added the bold text. You can see the original in the post link below.

If you want to see the post that lead to this reponse, it's here.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=22317&hl=

A bit over the top, or perfectly acceptable for RWG and it's members.

RG

good lord!! yes, that is waaaay over the top (not that you need me to opine!!)

Having said that, I see no redeeming virtue to this miserable mutt, and nothing that could be offered as justification, mitigation or extenuation as regards that offensive and unwarranted retort.

I think it appropriate to cast the obnoxious cretin curbside.

Hi Bill

wasn't sure where you were going with this at first, but yes i fully agree with both of your comments, i.e. piling on noobs, and actions taken in this case. The f-off comment was bad enough... but i could probably over that one... but comments about mothers and sisters? i am not enough of a gentleman to excuse those...

Is there some sort of psych questionaire we can give to new members prior to accepting them?

oh I like this one...maybe something like a common sense, courtesy, maturity and manners certificate. You start off with questions that would make anybodies blood boil and see if they loose their cool in the response. :bangin:

It is really sad that anybody would behave like this :thumbdown:

It's good to know your getting used to my replies, welcome back. I guess you never found the time to respond to the information I provided to you in this post when you were looking for answers.

Your question on a crystal press answered.

Your welcome.

RG

Two things, no, three......

#1 - Yours are certainly not the only replies that are arrogant and condescending, and I was "used to" them long before RWG came along. In fact, in many circles, I am credited as being their creator.

#2 - Thanks for the warm welcome "back."

#3 - Regarding the "timely" Post you mention (written almost a year ago), you are not entirely correct. I did intend to follow up, but as I recall you weren't accepting PM's at the time. Anyway, this matters WHY?

I guess you can accuse me of practicing witchcraft now.

Thwart\\