When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Celtic - SPL Champions 2005-2006

r11co

hmmmm mysteriously another GOAL chalked off against the old firm.....irs amazing how the decisions ALWAYS seem to benefit the bloody weegies..........not that i'm bitter of course.

It would only have delayed the inevitable....

;)

I agree but would have made a BIG diff to 2nd place.

Congrats to the Bhoys on the victory and the championship the best team won, just think some of the decisions that go in favour of the old firm are JUBIOUS to say the LEAST.

Especially Hearts vs. Rangers earlier this season and also the Heart Celtic game earlier when Balde ASSAULTED the player when he was the last man and got a harsh talking too, when the hearts player barely touched the forward, although definately a foul, as the last man and immediately got sent off.

Its that kinda [censored] that pisses the rest of the country off. I just hope that tnite JUBIOUS decision doesn't cost Hearts a Champions League place as I would HATE to se the HUNS get it again.

Again CONGRATS to the tic good season, just hope we are the ones joining you in the Champs League next year.

Enjoy.

I agree but would have made a BIG diff to 2nd place.

Congrats to the Bhoys on the victory and the championship the best team won, just think some of the decisions that go in favour of the old firm are JUBIOUS to say the LEAST.

Especially Hearts vs. Rangers earlier this season and also the Heart Celtic game earlier when Balde ASSAULTED the player when he was the last man and got a harsh talking too, when the hearts player barely touched the forward, although definately a foul, as the last man and immediately got sent off.

Its that kinda [censored] that pisses the rest of the country off. I just hope that tnite JUBIOUS decision doesn't cost Hearts a Champions League place as I would HATE to se the HUNS get it again.

Again CONGRATS to the tic good season, just hope we are the ones joining you in the Champs League next year.

Enjoy.

C'mon Chris.....I think 20 points tells it's own story. You and the rest of the SPL were crap. At the moment Hearts were least crap of all, but only at the moment.

In the Balde game you're talking about, we got 2 perfectly good goals disallowed for offside when TV clearly showed them to be onside. Dry your eyes my son........and by the way Jubious is spelled DUBIOUS.

JTB :lol:

PS - Your whinging aside.......I hope Rangers Reserves finish second.