When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

forum rubbished

Hi all,

Found this amazing site eventually, but are you all aware that replicacenter.com is listing this forum as a scam and that all the contributors are scam artists :rolleyes:

Oh no! So the watch I received the other week is... um... a replica of a replica? I've been had! :o

Seriously though, it seems to refer to RW CC (as opposed to rwg.cc) - I couldn't find a message board matching that, is anyone aware of what they are referring to, or do they really mean here?

Are the mods aware of this? Maybe you should post in the main forum...

Oh and welcome (from another noob!)

Yes we are aware that the scam sites have been trying to steer people away from us for a long time now but in the end you eed to spend only a little time here to see that we can't be scammers.

Welcome to RWG scooters, I hope you enjoy your stay :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Yes welcome :)

Whats funny is , the scammer forums - there are a few out there - another one by a guy named goerge - they have like 100 posts in their forum - and we have like 10,000

man, if we were scammers - we must be REALLY committed to it. - AND there are several forums - the one that was the main hangout before it kind of burnt down and we all came here- had over 10,000 registered members. - were getting there pretty soon.

welcome aboard - not only did we save you from rep-center, but you are going to FLIP out when you start getting some of the reps that are coming out now -

its a very special time in our world. - Sit down, grab some popcorn and be ready to forgo eating meals in order to get more reps :

Welcome,

The only time you will feel scammed is when you come across postings from Fliplockbuckle .

Our so-called expert-court jester-mascot-idea guy. :blowup:

You will learn, you will participate and most importantly, you will partake in the procurement of the goods that our fine established rep deasler have to offer. You will enjoy!! :clap:

Welcome. I, too, first visited the scam sites in search of one rep. After much research, something just didn't seem right. They all looked the same. Same pictures, same idyllic reviews. Same pretty outrageous prices for their premium Italian replicas. But, alas, I knew nothing of reps. Finally stumbled across the first RWG site. The rest, as they say, is economics. Came for one, bought about 18, so far. Hang on to your wallet. Have fun. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

it seems to refer to RW CC (as opposed to rwg.cc) - I couldn't find a message board matching that, is anyone aware of what they are referring to, or do they really mean here?

Thanks guys, we are aware of it... they are actually referring to RWCC ( Replica Watch Collectors ??Club) a forum before TRC, so only us oldies would remember it.

No harm there.

Offshore

Whats funny is , the scammer forums - there are a few out there - another one by a guy named goerge - they have like 100 posts in their forum - and we have like 10,000

:huh: Pho.....we have probably passed 200.000 posts when you read this, so we are talking SERIOUS dedication here ;) Guess I need to write up some historic pieces about RWCC, TRC and RWG for the newbies to read.

Welcome here, scooters

:huh: Pho.....we have probably passed 200.000 posts when you read this, so we are talking SERIOUS dedication here ;) Guess I need to write up some historic pieces about RWCC, TRC and RWG for the newbies to read.

That makes my posts 3% of total posts? :blink:

Damn, I need a life. Oh well, you can all catch up in three weeks when I go internetless due to my house move. :D

Welcome here, scooters

Great idea Admin, I second that! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Welcome too, scooters... :victory:

Scooters: They trash us because our dealers don't sell A++++++++++++ Grade Super A1+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Gen Swiss super reps. Those go for $10,000 USD. They're more expensive than the Gens because, well, you pay by the +.

Our dealers only sell reps.

And they come with a genuine Seagall ST6, 6.00 movement.

The only thing I knew when I started out to explore reps was that this was one of the most dangerous scam themes to get into on the web. I knew that many sites were scams but after a few weeks of searching I found this site and never looked back. Thank God I did not buy any of those SUPER A ++++++++++ watches.

Usil