When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI Problems?

Pugwash

D4M is the king of "Drama Queens". He is nothing but an F__king liar and manipulator. All the current BS threads over there were started or instigated by him or his pack of fools. I almost [censored] myself when that lying CS said...

You definately have not a bit of class... you are just sad. FYI... we noticed that Pug stopped posting indeed.. but not that you stopped!? Nobody cares about you Andreww... but thanks for reminding me with your post that you exist and what kind of person you are.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:......Yeah.....it's the fascination of TTK......they just can't stay away......:lol:

Unlike you TTK, I am registered on all Rep boards and can post there under my nick.

Yeah....but posting doesn't mean that you've got anything worthwhile to say......I mean....xxxxx by name...shrimp by nature......you've always been a scum-sucking bottom feeder.......mooching about in the detritus of RWI....looking for a cheapskate bargain....like 15.00 pens....that you wanna drip on about for eternity ....as tho' they were something special.......just like you....they're not......they're just one of life's expendables.......that's your level......!

Edited by Admin

D4M is the king of "Drama Queens". He is nothing but an F__king liar and manipulator. All the current BS threads over there were started or instigated by him or his pack of fools. I almost [censored] myself when that lying CS said...

He didn't ask anyone to leave, they all left on their own accord. D4M didn't know about it until he got smacked in the head by the door as it shut behind us. Stupid power hungry buffoons are now running that place, and its much worse then it ever was. Why? I am pretty certain that the "unnamed" co-owner that D4M spoke about several weeks back is none other than ...

Klink.

Life is indeed good.

WOW, sorry you feel that way.

@D4me......no you're not........stop with the sycophancy......this isn't RWI....and they don't swallow BS here the way Klink swallows your [Censored]....I mean how elsecould he have been re-instated......!

Edit: Neil, watch your language....

Edited by Admin

@D4me......no you're not........stop with the sycophancy......this isn't RWI....and they don't swallow BS here the way Klink swallows your [censored]......I mean how elsecould he have been re-instated......!

are you high? i can't beleive they let you talk that way here. so much for moderation. this is the kind of crap that got you removed from rwi.

Are you high.......only because I'm much taller than you......Tonee.......andonce again you're wrong.....I "invited" the ban.......I threw myself on the sword....because I couldn't be arsed listen to the perennial drivel that you and your cronies spout....s'funny how you're all over here lookingg at what I have to say ...sniffingg the air like frightened meerkats.......or is just that you need to sniff some fresh air from time to time.....I'm over here.....not worried about being over there.....and you my faithful followers have joined me here.....how ironic..... :lol:

The real reason you're all here....is because you can't go anywhere else.....RWI is down........hmmmmm.......I wonder why.......13 Sep....TTK gets banned.....13 Sep...RWI crashes......B)

Edited by TTK

BTW D4M, where the f__k were you and your crack team of mods when Phil was doing his best to badmouth ttk for the past few weeks? I thought Phil would not be able to mod beyond the sales section? Yet low and behold, there he is editing threads from years ago, to rehash them!

You guys have been out to move some people out for a while havent you? And we all know why dont we? Because your "Rat Hat" boss told you to!

@Coop......you'd know.....we're all hairy assed boys here.....if you don't like it feel free to leave and go over to RWI.....oh that's right.....like me......you can't......unlike me.....I'm not bothered.....!

are you high? i can't beleive they let you talk that way here. so much for moderation. this is the kind of crap that got you removed from rwi.

Sometimes it does take us some time to find posts with offensive language and usually our "BadWord"-filter catches these things. B)

Funny.......there was a simultaneous flushing from all the trailer parks..there was a sewer tsunami in Conus.....and Fraggle Rock got submerged.......so all the muppets are over here trying to dry off.....waiting for low tide.....B)

admin, I'm sorry that this [censored] came over here. It is quite embarrassing to say the least.

No...the fact that you're here is what's embarrassing.......it's 2:16 PM in the States......wossup...is your welfare check all used up......or is it your day off at McDonalds......!

Edited by TTK

@Andreww......RWI is no great loss to me......truth is....there was no enjoyment on RWI....even when I was posting ads there.....no HTML.....and visiting the place was like picking a scab on your arm......fascinating.....but ultimately not good for you.......!

The place is full of muppets.....Hamhead....and Sub4skin......as well as the Tony Montana wannabe..HKfooey....and the rest of them are just sycophantic suck-ups....fawning round RBJ / Klink etc etc.....there's a real lack of credible knowledge there.....and the membership in general are at a very immature level.....I'll miss it the way I miss RWG 1.....which RWI is emulating......Admin scamming people.....Klink popping up like a Jack-in-the-Box...remember the same scenario at RWG 1.....when a Moderator was running about cuttingg swathes thru' member's posts....!

I actually invited a ban.....'cos I knew they couldn't resist......I was going to prepare a course of action to cause them all sorts of aggravation......but realised I'd be more stupid than they are....I mean how stupid can you be to taunt the village idiots......!

Hmmm...lets see here, this coming from you, who is a Mod no less at RWI and who thinks nothing of saying the following just before locking a topic:

you have said allot of [censored] in the last 48 hours that isn't going to wash off. i suggest you make your case or have a coke and a smile, sit in the corner and shut the F- up. am i clear?

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic....78&start=75

I guess you better remove yourself from RWI, if these are the standards you supposidly follow.

But wait, removing yourself from RWI will never happen, I forgot, your the mouthpiece for redbigdink who comes to his rescue everytime a member raises a question about the wonderful watch hostage and scam service he runs... Holding yourself to any standard, whould mean an end to the "system" you and the other shills have set up. Thanfully the members on RWG place no value on anything you say.