When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's wrong with TTK?

piratedzeus

He posts personal information of his customers on the board,

Quote from TTK:

----

Yeah....and of course you would be weel experienced in being able to tell......huh....!

BTW....I hope you like the 2x new memberships I've created for you....with your 2x new e-mail addresses......what am I saying you can't log into the new e-mail addresses....can you.....you don't have the passwords.......despite the fact that they are registered with ALL your personal details.....!

Spam mail is the LEAST of your worries........it goes waaay beyond spam mail......you're just too stoop[id to realise it.....but I tell you what.......let's take this off board......and I'll spell it out in it's entirety for you......go get your Pampers......you will DEFO need them.....!

-----

Why do the Mods tolerate this?

@PD......I tend to get a little narky when a LYING scumbag member threatens me with physical violence......that enough of an explanation for you....!

@Corgi......what were you thinking of buying....seeing that I don't have anything for sale.......and not likely to in future......?

You can learn a great deal about all the dealers from their posts here about their attitudes towards customers, how they will use your personal information, etc. Why buy from a dealer who will use your information in a vengeful manner if you are unhappy with that dealer, use it to silence potential criticism, make threats of physical violence, make other threats, or LIE and FRAME their past customers as a western union scammers?

It is nice buyers have so many choices available.

Hey guys,

I feel sorry saying this: 85% of the topics here are fun and instructive but they are spoiled by 15% of crap making me think of a permanent couple dispute between members and dealers.

A noob spontaneous comment:

- What I love to read on this board: real reviews (short or detailled) of reps I don't have (yet) or shots of reps that members did receive "today"

- What I hate to read on this board: all the crap about dealer/customer intimate relations...

- What I love to read about dealers: positive experiences from customers or vice & versa

- What I hate to read about dealers: negative experiences from customers or vice & versa

And, for sure, if a customer has a problem with a dealer he should act exactly the same way as he would with a close friend, collegue or member of his familly and TALK IN PRIVATE.

Same comment for dealers having problems with customers of course.

Talking about Neil, I'm part of the MBW group buy and yes I'm seriously anxious and looking forward to get them in my house instead of my $ travelling the world.

But why the hell should I post a topic with a daily update saying "Oh, I cant' wait, Oh, let's hope everything is going to roll, Oh I was expecting them yesterday, Oh I doubt I'm gonna get them..."

It's not gonna help me, Neil or any other member of the board.

So that was my noob spontaneous comment: I love to learn about reps...I'm not here to learn about humans; I see my Psy once a week for that :2:

Cheers

Stephane

We are comunity here..so relationships will grow between members and dealers or between members.

We have to read as much as we can...or if you dont like something then DONT read it.

I dont know TTK...i have never made conversation with him...and if i will,it will be first for a watch and then we will see....Btw i have nothing against him or anyother member...he has his character and he is free to post whatever he likes...we are here to make up our mind about him and about all the discusions here.

As long as we act like real humans and be polite...everithing will be ok.

i heard he is a secret agent for the british. like johnathan winters in thosejams bond movies

cantyou see him with the hat and silk shirt sipping foo foo drinks

You threatened him dude?

Yikes.

Consider moving, he's a crazy sob.

i heard he is a secret agent for the british. like johnathan winters in thosejams bond movies

cantyou see him with the hat and silk shirt sipping foo foo drinks

You threatened him dude?

Yikes.

Consider moving, he's a crazy sob.

@CATATONIC THE LIAR.......I wasn't referring to you when I posted earlier......I was referring to the idiotic discussion of metaphysics and religion.......you ...amongst others wanted to go off at a tangent and discuss the whole "how do you know I exist / you exist / figment of my imagination' [censored].......so I commented ....AT NO-ONE IN PARTICULAR.......that if I were to come round your house......( or anybody else for that matter..)...and kick your [censored] .....then the metaphysical aspect would rapidly vanish......you obviously took it as a direct reference to you....and then challenged me.......telling me you'd kick my butt.....and to bring the airfare.....I then started the psychological war on your ass.......and your ass went into a fankle......why......because I have something over you that you don't have over me......( and I don't mean your solitary brain cell )........!

The truth is......you're a rope-a-dope.......you got your ass handed to you on a platter in the original post.......and then followed up again when you once again lied abut the 5 star dealership at RWI.......the original post that kicked this off was the post where you LIED and said I had taken 7 weeks to send you a Jaeger Le Coultre watch......you then said the watch was a piece of [censored] and you sold it off quicker than you can say LIAR......yet when posting recently about how many clunkers people had..or disappointment....you never mentioned it once.....same in another similar post.....!

YOU started this by crapping on a thread......and LYING about my service to YOU.......I proved you were LYING......I posted the receipts.......and the USPS website which showed you received in in 13 days.......then you back pedalled by saying you weren't sure......you might have overestimated........yeah by 5 WEEKS..........I didn't rely on estimates......I relied on hard fact......even other members called you a LIAR when they saw me post the proof......the truth was...you posted the LIE beacuse you have an agenda.......just the same as every post you jump into.....when someone asks...."hey are the Noobmariners good".......you just can't wait to get your sweaty hands on the keyboard and jump straight in there advising the member to go buy from J or T..........it's sickening you inside that I proved you were a LIAR......!

If you didn't have an agenda.......tell me now why you concocted the LIE about waiting 7 WEEKS for a watch from me.......you KNOW it was a LIE.......other members know it was a LIE.....!

Give me a good rational explanation for the LIE......and I'll lay off you......never mention you again.....( I don't anyway until I see the big warning sign....CATATONIC THE LIAR has posted here.)....!

It's easy to tell when you're lying.....letters appear magically on the page.....they don't make a lot of sense......but still they flow.

I read your post where you commented on your wimpy wrists......and YOU'RE gonna kick my ass........dream on......I'll stand and let you.......but there'll be no standing at your end......!

Edited by TTK

- What I love to read about dealers: positive experiences from customers or vice & versa

- What I hate to read about dealers: negative experiences from customers or vice & versa

It's good to read about good and bad experiences so you can learn from others experiences and then make an informed descision who to deal with, or not deal with. (I'm talking in general here, nothing to do with this particular thread).

It's good to read about good and bad experiences so you can learn from others experiences and then make an informed descision who to deal with, or not deal with. (I'm talking in general here, nothing to do with this particular thread).

Richard,

Generaly speaking I agree (if nothing to do with this particular thread).

What I try to express as a Frog is that this board should try to stay a community where any and all member behave nicely ...

If one start to insult others it's never going to be different than real life of course.

At the end we will all spend more time in these kind of threads than in the ones saying "Yippeee I got my new blabla" or "Can you tell me how I can get a jhgdtyf/15874/op/56 crown for my 32547-IT post 1995 BlaBla watch"...

...Imagine all the people, living life in peace ...

Cheers

Stephane

TTK I wanted to by the Omega Deville TT yellow gold remember?? You said no more in stock... but your photo album says nothing if an item is or is not available... there are also no prices or specifications listed on any of your items? It confused me slightly...

Buisness end of a howitzer my ass. Neil is just arm chair loudmouth who hides behind his computer screen. I'm not afraid of him, and never will be. He threatned to sign me up for PIE and NAMBLA; we used to do that to each other in grade school. He also tried to frame me for scamming him via western union until several members spoke up that I would never do such a thing. Same old song and dance. His most defining characteristic is poor use of elipses.Troll.

I would be wary buying from someone who continually holds your name and address over your head to threaten. Luckily, I am moving and don't give a [censored].

Have to run to a reception for a couple hours - you will need to find someone else to scream about.

What the hell is going on here?

Neil is the man. Some of you guys don't realise what you get when you buy from Neil!

The QC is second to none for a start, the descriptions of his watches and his pics are some of the best i have seen. You GET what you see.

He is the dealer, everyone who has been on RWG longer than a week KNOWS that TTK is one of the most trusted and influential persons around here.

A little more respect when you are talking about star dealers please.

Moi.