When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Birthday Competiton Prizes - Thank you Kenberg!

cornerstone

WOW!

Got a great surprise today - as you know Ken was at the forefront of the RWG birthday celebrations and was generous to offer prizes from his own pocket as part of the prizes.

As it turned out, I'd eaten several Weetbix that morning, and did rather well! :D

And true to his word, Ken posted me a hat, a money clip and a mobile phone pouch - which arrived today.

THANK YOU!! :notworthy:

That was unbelievably generous. Suffice it to say that a small donation had already made its way to the RWG coffers.

Of course, for those of you that have already purchased from BERGIE'S BELTS, Ken's stuff is excellent. Perfect for wives, girlfriends and mothers (okay, okay - also aunts, great aunts, cousins, and secretaries) because he always has the best packaging and papers for it too - they always 'feel' like the real deal. Even though the recipient knows it's not, it does make a difference believe me. Look at his Birkin boxes for example.

Of special note, I have to say is the cap. We're used to rep brands, but I do remember reading about Ken saying that these caps were amazing, and I wasn't very moved because I'm not really into caps, and how impressive can a cap be? But I'll tell you what - the man was right, the quality is incredible. It's genuinely impressive - rep or gen.

Thank you again Ken - I'm blown away by your generosity.

Anyway - a pic of your cap being appreciated below: ;)

Aww that pic is sooo cute CS, it makes it all worthwhile throwing in the prizes when you see a pic like that from the winner.

Congratulations CS you were the best on the day and therefore deserving of the haul. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken