When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

the best submariner?

niaklah

Niaklah,

As a noob myself I would like to let you know the rules here as I experienced them before :2: .

1. Get a membership (and pay some $ to support the board because if you cannot pay some $ to the community how could you buy a rep !) ;)

2. On the top right of your screen you have a Search link: click it and type "best sub" :angry2: . You will see hundreds of posts about best subs.

The question your are posting (about who has the best sub: where they sell best sub?) has been answered several times and pisses off long term members because there is no long term or permanent answer. It depends on what is available NOW. A best sub of one year ago is crap compared to the one of 6 months ago which is crap compared to the one of 3 months ago and so on...You will also discover after the fact that best sub does not exist, that there are MBW/WM/TW subs that are even better than "the best sub" but have other flaws...

So, don't take it bad when someone says: www.rolex.com, it's true that the best sub is the gen ;-) all others we buy thru this board are great but are reps.

Hope this helps,

Cheers

Stephane the noob...

CONCLUSION

Please follow the 2 above mentionned advices and you will perhaps enjoy it here.

If you only post questions instead of spending hours of reading, you will hate this place very soon.

@ Stepahane

I completely agree with you brother ! But in the same respect ... this board has a pretty nifty search facility .

I am all for giving Noobs a helpful hand ... and as Cjeffer pointed out ... sometimes you have to break balls to point them in the right direction ( always in a friendly -rwg- natured way of course ) :D

I've only been on the board for a few weeks, but I've done a lot of reading, research, comparison shopping. In the end, I decided to spend a little extra money, because of the perfect detail seen in this model. Sure the legs/feet/toenails are all wrong, but people you see on the train will never look past the perfect eyebrows, vintage armbands, popping forearm veins, pointy ears..............the list goes on and on. VERY few mods required on this baby! Just throw on a pair of legs, and you are good to go!

218576-15111.jpg

Link to Best Sub available online