When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eddie Lee

warburg

every 3rd post is about eddie...eddie this...eddie that...you are making me nervous guys...I never send more than 2 emails to a dealer...first is general inquiry...and second is confirm that i made the payment...and then i wait...but now that i ordered from EL...and reading all this questions and reviews about him lately makes me wann send him e-mails every 5min...but i don't!...and i paid month ago for a pam027...he confirmed me that it was shipped...but i still haven't got nothing...so guys, please do not post anymore about eddie...if you really don't have...just use the search button before doing so...we have enough posts on this matter!

every 3rd post is about eddie...eddie this...eddie that...you are making me nervous guys...I never send more than 2 emails to a dealer...first is general inquiry...and second is confirm that i made the payment...and then i wait...but now that i ordered from EL...and reading all this questions and reviews about him lately makes me wann send him e-mails every 5min...but i don't!...and i paid month ago for a pam027...he confirmed me that it was shipped...but i still haven't got nothing...so guys, please do not post anymore about eddie...if you really don't have...just use the search button before doing so...we have enough posts on this matter!

Same here. I gave up!

OK, if you have so much money that can afford to dump into the drain. :giveup:

Are you the guy that believed someone's joke about Eddie spending your money on a steak dinner?

Eddie is guilty of many things, including being a little expensive and rather slow, but to my knowledge he's never ripped anyone off.