When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO 007 from Trusty

andreww

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for telling me what I need to do to become a good member lol!

I'll be sure to ask for your opinion next time as I was talking to other people involved with the discussion.

Thanks for chiming in and showing me the way.

Are you a moderator or something? Because it sounds like you like giving advice when it isn't asked.

My initial comments were harsh. Clearly I apologized and subsequently acknowledged my faults relative to this discussion.

For the record I didn't ask you. I guess since you have 3,000+ posts you can just tell people what they need to do.

Noted.

I have extensive knowledge in replicas. I don't have the time to post 10-20 times a day like you may do.

Does that mean you are more qualified than me because I'm a newb?

Your post count is higher- not your I.Q.

I am in no way questioning your intelligence, just making a point.

I don't like being told what I think or feel based on your opinion of me.

My statements were messed up, and I thought I apologized. Maybe I should edit the post to include my recent words or maybe you like to argue and purpetuate updated posts?

May I ask WHY you by replicas?

Do you wear them in public?

To AD's?

Why do you buy them?

I plan on buying a plethora of reps. But I have hesitated because there are things I can live with and cannot. Obvious flaws I had already pointed out come to mind on Rolex reps.

You undoubtedly know more than me-this I know for sure when it comes to reps. I may know a lot but not more than you or the others that are on this site each day....

I read up on info and try to narrow down my choices.

Are there any High quality reps you recommend that are out there?

(my feeble attempt at breaking the ice with you)

Just a small note but one I feel that is worthmaking. In life in general, going to a new group of peple, and ranting around such as you did in the earlier posts does not make it easy for you to get along with people. If you treat people how you want to be treated and are consistent and act fairly, then in general, you will be welcomed and eventually gain the respect of them.

Now I am not a mod, or admin, but that doesn't mean that my opinions are any less valid, and you are correct that post count doesn't count for everything. However, if I was new here, I would be keen not to [censored] everyone off, no matter of the post count.

It is unlikely that people will respond to your questions. My advice would be to go and have a look around the forum, research what the best reps are, there is plenty of information out there. Hopefully your next post will be better received

Well, for example, if you like the watches (as in "I want it!") this way you can have 20 watches, say, instead of only being able to afford one. You can have more of them.

Understood man.

I have been the "victim" of Ideal Watches so before I found this place I thought it was the same.

I.W. had me fooled into actually thinking the "swiss made" reps were made in Switz!!!! LOL!

I got a bad LV by this websites standards and thought it looked real until I bought the Gen!.

Whoa, if you get a chick back home and the hair comes off, that's a dude! :animal_rooster:

No dude!

There are real Black women that don't really have long hair. So they either buy weaves or extensions.

I don't mean they have a bic'd looking head, they just have afro puffs!!!

As far as the 007 flame fest watch I just got it 2day!

I'll post pics and try to make em come out really good.

• 3 weeks later...

Who cares.... B)

There are real Black women that don't really have long hair. So they either buy weaves or extensions.

I don't mean they have a bic'd looking head, they just have afro puffs!!!

Personally I prefer redheads..........no hair...just a red head......!:D

Edited by TTK

The point I'm trying to make, is that Rolex, as a company, do not 'do' product placement.

The thing is though, Rolex do not advertise full stop. They do not 'do' product placement. They also do not sell their products online, hence why there is no tie in to Fox.com. Any Rolex watch you see on screen will either a) have been purchassed by the wardrobe/props department, or, b ) is the personal property of either the actor, or one of the crew.

I'm pretty sure there was a tie-in for "Live and Let Die". The watch was featured prominently at the end and is listed as a gadget in the official guide.

Most people remember that Bond has also worn Omega and Seiko, but not everyone remembers Breitling (the one with the geiger counter?) ;)