When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help down under crew...

mossanti

This is a post for any australia's RWG crew... I need help actually.. I really want to buy a new watch ..which is panerai or Omega planet ocean...

Can you guys tell me is it worth to deal with TRUSTYWATCH GUY ? ...

Which of one our dealer have a really nice deal for prices?

and ..is there any australian crew want to buy watch/es soon ? Need to order together :):):)

Hope to hear from you guys soon...well just PM me if u want too...feel free ...

have a great weekend

How big is your wrist? The 127 is huge, and if you aren't used to big watches it might blow your mind.

And Andrew (TWG) is awesome - have never heard a bad thing about him (and he's always very helpful in answering questions).

Well....Even Orlando bloom can wear a fiddy ...why not me ?...just go for it..if dont like..I still can sell it back ...:D:D:D:D.. anything in ur mine ??..which Panerai is good for me ?..i dont really like Subs ...im more into ...44mm ...and also ..like the FLyback 1950 ..n chronos..love it all ...

waiting to get a nice deal on any dealer for it ...

Well....Even Orlando bloom can wear a fiddy ...why not me ?...just go for it..if dont like..I still can sell it back ...:D:D:D:D.. anything in ur mine ??..which Panerai is good for me ?..i dont really like Subs ...im more into ...44mm ...and also ..like the FLyback 1950 ..n chronos..love it all ...

waiting to get a nice deal on any dealer for it ...

Trust me, if your wrist is smaller than 7", you'll like like Flavor Flav - only the clock will be on your arm and not around your neck :)

Can you guys tell me is it worth to deal with TRUSTYWATCH GUY ? ...

got my pam from Andrew, excellent service watch arrived in about 9 days to Sydney. had some issues with some accessory i bought and he fixed me up.

i say go for it!

i haven't made a deal wit trusty....yet....i've sent

what i've read about his service is all more than positive...a+

about the fiddy?...well i think it os awesome watch...if you like it you'll wear it...even if your wrist are a little bit small...if orlando bloom can, why wouldn't you?!!!that is right!

about the PO...it is a good rep...i don't own it but from what i read there are some pretty accurate versions...

so if you choose trusty as a dealer you won't regret...

if you choose the 127 & PO for the next purchase, you won't regret...

everything is up to you now...if you don't order them you'll never now how those reps are good!nobody can describe in words the real feeling that you get by having those piecese in your hands...

@ Canuck88, you've taken my old RWG1 avatar; well you know they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery… I’m not sure is Rolex would agree with that though…

I’ve purchased from Eddie a couple of times and he is an awesome dealer.

@ Kenberg, I’m still lurking but Canuck88 is definitely not me.