When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Steelfish

I just got mine and all the reviews you read are deadly accurate. I will add a few things. This watch is easy to take links on and off. All you need is a screwdriver kit that you can get at Radio Shack for $ 5. You also have 4 additional settings on the clasp so you can FINE TUNE the watch band lenght. This is much easier than the Omega planet Ocean Pins !. The lume is very good for a Rep but not exceptional (Seiko Lume). THe Bezel is linned up perfect at 12 "clock. It has 120 clicks. The Crown screwed in nicely and it does take twice as many turns as most watches. I didn't feel that the threads would get stripped. maybe they lubed mine etc. The lume or the White dots that represent the hours are filled perfectly unlike the ones I saw on Trusty Guys site. I am impressed with this watch. Oh yes I got the Blue face with the steel band.

Mine is coming from King and it has been stucked in the custom since April 3rd. I am getting nervous because if it is showing up after april 12, i won't be home to sign for it. Besides why does it take that long to clear the custom and i am kind of worry.

My white Steelfish arrived today from Angus. If you haven't got one, go and buy one. I haven't got a decent camera to take pictues, but there are more than enough to do this watch justice.

Dial is very good - concentric circels, quality of the print is great etc...

Lume is good

AR perfect, crown screws in assertively

Bracelet is very very well finished

Nice and weighty on the wrist (not overly so) and the band is very comfortable

Pearl is spot on

Bezel is nice and tight, and the clicks are very solid

Clasp shuts very smoothly, and stays shut wihout problems

Fit and Finish 10/10

Accuracy 9.5/10

Overall 9.5/10

• 3 weeks later...

I just got mine!!!!!!!!!!

Really pleased, great looking watch and the finish is awesome. Now waiting for a leather strap to be delivered. Never been that keen on metal bands, but I have been suprised at how much I enjoy wearing this one.

And a big up to Precious time, great service.

242369-9479.jpg

And on the beautiful Cornish coast

242369-9480.jpg

Regards

Luke

Nice pics! I can thoroughly recommend a gen rubber black strap for the white dial, it looks very good on it

Really would like to get some rubber on it, but will have to wait until I get to an AD, not one too close to me :(

Luke