When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

how to open a deployment clasp

8o8

haha had the deployment clasp for about a week and been fiddling with it for a week ... only just worked out that you press the 2 side buttong under the clasp and it releases it :thumbsupsmileyanim:

haha never had one before so i had no idea... I've been applying a little force trying to open it and just couldnt work it out as to how it would open....

Thought this info might be useful to someone else :p

now.... just waiting for my straps to come in :whistling:

haha had the deployment clasp for about a week and been fiddling with it for a week ... only just worked out that you press the 2 side buttong under the clasp and it releases it :thumbsupsmileyanim:

haha never had one before so i had no idea... I've been applying a little force trying to open it and just couldnt work it out as to how it would open....

Thought this info might be useful to someone else :p

now.... just waiting for my straps to come in :whistling:

you must be kidding...

you actually opened it...i am wearing my pam with deployant since i bought it...reason?...i haven yet understand how to open it! :lol:

you must be kidding...

you actually opened it...i am wearing my pam with deployant since i bought it...reason?...i haven yet understand how to open it! :lol:

I guess you didn't adjust the bracelet and just slipped it on...

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

:lol:

I actually think it's a fair point. If one has never seen a deployant clasp before it can seem a bit strange working out how to undo it. The little sticky out bits aren't obviously release buttons because once the bracelet is closed they're firm.

So don't be quite so harsh on the OP.

Lets not forget about this little beastie either...

21419-2144.jpg

Ken

Actually, that has been my first bracelet (on my first online rep)!

Maybe that was the reason 'cos I did not find so hard to figure out how a double button would work, when I first saw one... :)

Ok, next post, tell us when you set the time :lol:

Nope didnt have to, its been preset to the local time of the manufacturer. Been running perfectly since i got it. It was hard having to subtract 3 from the hour to work out the time but since daylight savings finished its only 2 hours difference so its a bit easier. I think i'm getting used to it :p

So don't be quite so harsh on the OP.

thanks Feek. I knew i was gonna cop some flack when I posted it... i thought it was funny :D but at least some other noob might come along and go aaaah so thats how you do it.

I've seen the normal buckle type clasps so I was thinking you'd only flip it open that was why it never dawned on me to look for the button to push.

I knew i was gonna cop some flack when I posted it... i thought it was funny :D

It was 8o8, and we all just took part in the joke. No offence intended here, naturally. :gathering: