When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my ultimate black PO on a genuine rubber strap

flavor flav

this is the Ultimate mod for the ultimate PO! i'm sure a rep strap can never be as good as the genuine! it's a really high quality strap and worth the money all the way. it's not too expensive anyway :victory: huge difference in feel of the whole watch!

sorry for the crappy pics... i don't know what's up with my lighting today!

231651-11978.jpg

231651-11979.jpg

231651-11980.jpg

If anybody want to buy gen rubber strap for 110 Euro

rubber

May be ok for Seamaster but not for PO. Strap will not fit well at junction with case. Threads re this problem previously posted.

Holes on this strap larger than strap for PO. Also says Seamaster not Planet Ocean on strap.

Omega, Omega, PO, PO, Planet Ocean!?!

What is with this model??

Three of my friends have the Gen SMP Bond and I'm like whatever. I wear my Rollie and PAM's.

I've been with Panerai for over a year now and then my brother tells me 2 weeks ago that he is buying a Gen Omega Seamaster Ref 2531.80.00 with the money he is getting back from the Taxman/woman.

So I go online checking out everything to do with Seamaster (google) and find the SMP Reference Page. And I fall absolutely in love with this line!

I then come back to RWG and see By-Tor and other's guide's to the Ultimate, endless threads about the PO rubber strap and various other SMP stuff.

Now, I'm hooked thanks to you guys!

I have a favourites list full of potential Omega's. But I'm astonished with the photo's of the ultimate PO...gotta get the rubber too. Great pics and reviews, thansk!