When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello, I am looking for a reputable rolex replica dealer

I've tried to read around this forum but all the watches mentioned seem to be of lower quality. I am looking for a ladies rolex replica SS 440grade/18k gold (jubilee), swiss grade1, 25eta movement, same weight as genuine, same crystal as genuine. The prices i've seen around the internet are $700-850. I really don't know who to trust on the internet. Can anyone suggest a reputable dealer for this type of quality of watch. Thanks in advance

$700-$850 :o

Trust me if you are willing to pay that kind of money then you haven't read around our site enough.

The dealers on our board do have some cheap Rollies, but they also have the best you can get and if they tried to charge the prices you quoted we would tar and feather them.

Ken

Hoppy, what these guys are trying to tell you is that the specs and dollar amounts you just gave us is obvious what you found from some of the how should I say this.....less than honest replica sites. (I'm being nice) They will use all the terms you spouted, Swiss grade 1, 18kgold, etc and what you will end up getting is nothing of the sort. In fact, you will most likely end up with a piece inferior to what you would get from most of the dealers here.

A couple of good dealers names have been given to you. I would recommend you send them an e-mail and discuss your needs. You will save some $$ and end up getting a better quality watch.