When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Panerai collection...

V

The strap case is from Wojtecki..

The straps have a story behind each one of them ;) Tell me which one you like and I will tell you about it :)

V i love the collection. Where did you get your hands on those straps and strap cases?

Cheers,

Chris

Great stuff mate,

let me see if I got it all correct: destro Marina is either a gen or sporting a gen dial...003 comes with gen dial, and gen case ?(Jymmy Fu maybe ?), 112i is a gen, and that Fer chrono must be one of the nicest PAM reps ever produced out of the box.

cheers, enjoy your collection !

babola

Great stuff mate,

let me see if I got it all correct: destro Marina is either a gen or sporting a gen dial...003 comes with gen dial, and gen case ?(Jymmy Fu maybe ?), 112i is a gen, and that Fer chrono must be one of the nicest PAM reps ever produced out of the box.

cheers, enjoy your collection !

babola

Yeap.. everything correct..

022 gen dial and luminous hands.. if i manage to fit a gen crown i have to a jimmy case it will be finished (now it has a rep case and normal crown)

003 gen dial and tritium hands.. case jimmy (as good as gen) jimmy cg and homers crown.

112 is gen

and ferrari is exactly what you said ;)

After more than 2 years collecting Pams I believe I have settled down... There is a chance I might sell the white dial 003B in the future but the other 3 are definately keepers ;)

022B destro - 003B - 112I - FER008

239750-10302.jpg

And here are the straps for those watches:

239750-10303.jpg

239750-10304.jpg

Hello again V and thank you for the advice. I want to be sure the strap I have seen in yellow stiching and the one pictured on the FER008 in your 4 watch collection pic are the same leather and style.

Hello again V and thank you for the advice. I want to be sure the strap I have seen in yellow stiching and the one pictured on the FER008 in your 4 watch collection pic are the same leather and style.

No its not..

The strap in the picture you show is from genuine Calvin Klein leather. It is an old strap custom made and the leather is long gone..

you have great taste V!!! you have inspired me to consider the 112 as my next.. i was thinking 005. love the straps too!

The 112 is a beauty.. and so versatile with straps.. Everything looks perfect with it.

It was cheap but I wouldn't change it with any other Luminor Pam model

• 2 weeks later...

Hey V,

Great collection...

I love nr 6 & 8 of the brown ones, can you tell me anything about them?

Cheers