When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Buy from Eddie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay,.. EL says if we can get at least 15 people to order, he can get them for $435 shipped.

Each individual will get their watch delivered separately.

Also, It's been confirmed, you can order your choice of 29 or 63....

I need to know solid numbers.. for affirmative purchases, remember there are only about 20 left.

Those who posted and pm'ed first, are first in line, but I need your confirmation again,

so if you are reading this please post it.

Okay,.. EL says if we can get at least 15 people to order, he can get them for $435 shipped.

I 90% sure that you can select either 29 or 63, as the cases are the same as the 2836 models

that are still being produced, but I'm still awaiting official word...

I will post when the answer comes in, but in the mean time I need to know solid numbers..

for affirmative purchases, remember there are only about 20 left.

Those who posted and pm'ed first, are first in line, but I need your confirmation again,

Edit: It's been confirmed, you can order your choice of 29 or 63....

That's a good deal, shame I orderd two already on Saturday :bangin:

Although EL did give me a small discount for two so :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Also, It's been confirmed, you can order your choice of 29 or 63....

I need to know solid numbers.. for affirmative purchases, remember there are only about 20 left.

I am in for a PAM29.

I will also send you a PM.

Okay up to now we only have three confirmed,... price for any under 15 people, is $465,..vs--$435,

however keep in mind the low number of available pieces, plus, with others ordering outside of this

post and forum, time is against us. :o

If anyone has the time, please pm all others that posted earlier in this thread to get solid confirmations

to add to your pool.

For anyone that did not read my previous post, you can order either 029 or 063, your choice.

Deliveries will be mailed separately to each individual, but you must re-confirm in this thread

in order to be counted.

This is a great deal that many will regret not taking advantage of. :o

I can understand the expense, but if you have any pieces that are worth selling,

I guarantee that this watch is worth five of them.

Grab this deal now, then sell the others later to make up for it.

Everyone needs at least one Top Rated time piece in their collection, otherwise you can

end up with just a box full of pretty, but worthless junk.

Also if you feel panerai is too large for you, I can show you methods that can make

them look great on you.

Don't pass this chance up.....Time is running out, Eddie can't hold the 15 much longer :rolleyes:

This is a great deal that many will regret not taking advantage of. :o

I can understand the expense, but if you have any pieces that are worth selling,

I guarantee that this watch is worth five of them.

Grab this deal now, then sell the others later to make up for it.

Everyone needs at least one Top Rated time piece in their collection, otherwise you can

end up with just a box full of pretty, but worthless junk.

Also if you feel panerai is too large for you, I can show you methods that can make

them look great on you.

Don't pass this chance up.....Time is running out, Eddie can't hold the 15 much longer :rolleyes:

Well said, RT! It is much better to have a handful of super quality/reliable toys than a drawer full of inferior watches.

I have the 029 and my wife the 063, both with the 2893-2. These are fantastic watches with superb movements. Outside of the vintage MBWs, not much else touches them in overall quality/execution, with the Pam having the superior movement. BTW, the little woman loves the 063 and it has become her official play watch complimented with Don's Nubuck Sky Blue strap. :)

Very nice deal, indeed! B)

Jet

you guys are killing me.

Its quite simple really....... waving a steak in front of a hungry person. :D

DRVJA - patience grasshopper, once Richard has confirmed 15 (I think we're around 11 or 12) instructions will follow.

As an FYI if you're on the fence, this post was made on a few other forums a short while ago. Don't procrastinate.

Wow,.. I just came from the Post office, ..

My 063 is on my wrist as I type this,.. Beautiful doesn't begin to describe it !

Just Four days from Taiwan to California, She was ticking when I opened the package

and was even set to my time zone !

Excellent service and gorgeous time piece ! :D

Well I've got mine,.. and it was more than worth the higher price that the rest of you

are getting with this deal....

Don't loose out,.. Four more slots available !