When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

General Discussion

chrisbailey86

:yawn:

I agree with you, to some extent.. Somehow I think that there is not much going on in the replica world at the moment, compared to a year or two ago. Or maybe it is just me.. I am turning more towards genuine vintage watches.

Hi People,

Is it me or is the general discussion forum just getting boring.....

@CB

The Board is as active as ever...

Since the Forum layout was re-designed a lot of what used to be in GD is now in the Brand Specific Sub-Forums...

Have a browse, you might be surprised what's there...

TT

Is it me or is the general discussion forum just getting boring.....

Zzzzz.......hmphhh?? :yawn: Sorry you were saying....?

It could be argued your post is actually contributing to the very problem you seek clarification on ;):whistling:

i.e. why not post something interesting yourself, a question, a picture, some query....SOMETHING!!! As opposed to complaining why this place isn't "entertaining" you enough. I'm not being grumpy, just telling it like I see it. This is a forum, a community, that encourages contribution, maybe perhaps you have lost sight of that?

Everything comes in waves. One minute there is nothing to talk about and the next you have 3 ultimate super perfect genuine swiss clone replicas. This is the way it has been for years and will continue to be.

"just when i think I'm out, they pull me back in"...................

It could be argued your post is actually contributing to the very problem you seek clarification on ;):whistling:

i.e. why not post something interesting yourself, a question, a picture, some query....SOMETHING!!! As opposed to complaining why this place isn't "entertaining" you enough. I'm not being grumpy, just telling it like I see it. This is a forum, a community, that encourages contribution, maybe perhaps you have lost sight of that?

..........exactly !!

been here and originally from the old forum, about 2 years ago, and yes its very boring lol no offense but possibly some good threads are in the VIP, but now i just use search engine to look for what i need wich is not giving me much either but i still love this place. Maybee its the time of the year.

No offense, but it may be you. I have been into reps for a few years beginning with the old RWG and TRC, and I found that after I learned a lot about reps, bought and sold, and found my keepers my interest waned a bit.

It's the same with any hobby; interest is piqued, dive in with both feet, get distracted with other hobbies, come back.

That's been my experience, anyway...

maybe the vip forums arent but general is a bit though. Every morning, just after I wake up, all I can find at the general sub board is if anybody seen joe, The Zigmeister or finepics :) This is getting boring indeed.

But theres a lot more to take a part in, besides off topic and brands forums ;)

I still love this place :p

edit: forgot to add that this Love Boat scene is one of the best fake blowjobs ever :lol:

Edited by pubus

You read my thoughts.

It's some weeks now that I am thinking wow I'm feeling bored how can it be?

I know that the forum is possibly even more alive and kicking than ever... it's just that I'm getting a feeling that somewhat (somewho?) is missing right now...

And it is not a matter of VIP vs open: VIP sections are even more boring.

Probably what I missed is just my daily dose of fluoxetine and haloperidol....

I'll give my opinion, for what ever it's worth. I've seriously slowed down on the reps, in fact, besides a Davidsen pam with no markings, I don't own any right now. I just got frustrated with the overall quality. So, for me it really is a down time for rep related topics. However, I think this place has some great people that simply like watches in general, so while it may feel slow, things will pick up. Even if this place is titled RWG, I think of it as just another watch forum made up of your typical watch freaks.