When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aftermarket Bezel Insert

bbell6

Bell,

If you can't find a Genuine insert you can't go wrong with CWP insert and hunt around for a gen pearl ( those - the pearls- tend to show up on the Bay now and then you just have to keep your eye's peeled)

like this one :

post-3361-1178062862_thumb.jpg

Rags

Edited by rag9fx

Bell,

If you can't find a Genuine insert you can't go wrong with CWP insert and hunt around for a gen pearl ( those - the pearls- tend to show up on the Bay now and then you just have to keep your eye's peeled)

like this one :

post-3361-1178062862_thumb.jpg

Rags

CWP? "Clark Watch Parts"?

Modern or vintage?

I'd suggest going with genuine... The look/appearance of gen parts is unrivaled. These parts will cost a little more than their aftermarket counterparts, but they are definitely worth it...

Ubi -- Are you sourcing the genuine vintage Sub and Sea-Dweller bezel inserts on ebay? If not, can you provide some info on a source (you can PM me if you want).

Ofrei used to sell very gen looking vintage style pearls for about $13. With a bit of aging, they could be made to look exactly like a 30-40 year old gen pearl would look. But I do not see them listed on their site today.

Everytime those luminous dots come up on e-bay they get bought so swiftly probably by folks from here ... i know i am guilty of snatching them up twice... anyone ever notice how much packaging he sends them in ... hilarious

Yep, now send me the hollow center link bracelet I wanted that you traded the MBW solid mid-link for :-)

I really need one......bad.

Hehe, yes that is a good bracelet for sure :D The end links included were modded for gen springbars too! Just what I needed for my 1680 or 1665 :) One of them will have to stay with a Nato band, but which one........

Ubi -- Are you sourcing the genuine vintage Sub and Sea-Dweller bezel inserts on ebay? If not, can you provide some info on a source (you can PM me if you want).

I source mine from a different source. 2 of the 3 sources I regularly use for Rol parts could get them at one time, but now it's down to just 1 of the 3...