When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Talked to God Lately?

ryyannon

Did He tell you who has the best Sub?

We talked about that and it's amazing you brought the up. He, like me, can't stand any of those gawdy Rolex watches. In fact, on a side note, He told me that when the original designer died He sent him straight to hell. Smart guy, I think. :unsure:

funny you should mention it. I ran into him at taco bell at like 2 am last night. He was on a munchies run.

I think he was having a "little to much fun" F-in with some 3rd world natives - doing the whole, I'm hear - Hear me now - Don't eat the Apple. - No don't eat it. The Juciy Red Apple - the one i just put in front of you - What, i don't care if your starving of famin. - i said don't eat the apple

DOH you ate the apple. I peed on it - Ha ha jokes on you.

I dunno he was like laughing to the cashier - who had her own smile on her face. at that point i decided to go to wendys instead

Your topic hints at an update to that silly old rhetorical question, "what car would Jesus drive?"

So I'll start: "What watch would Jesus wear?"

Seamaster? Perhaps, but that would more likely be Moses?

Yachtmaster? That one more likely belongs to Noah.

SlyTech Panerai? Don't even think about it (the same applies to the McQueen Monaco or Newman Daytona).

Big Bang? Close, but you have to admit that God the Father would probably own that one.... and only he would have the wrists to pull it off.

In the end I'm going to give the nod to a white dial GST....... just because I think it is one of the cleanest and most comfortable watches out there.

(For equal blasphemy time, feel free to plug in Buddha, Mohammed, and any other sacred leaders you wish.)

Your topic hints at an update to that silly old rhetorical question, "what car would Jesus drive?"

So I'll start: "What watch would Jesus wear?"

Seamaster? Perhaps, but that would more likely be Moses?

Yachtmaster? That one more likely belongs to Noah.

SlyTech Panerai? Don't even think about it (the same applies to the McQueen Monaco or Newman Daytona).

Big Bang? Close, but you have to admit that God the Father would probably own that one.... and only he would have the wrists to pull it off.

In the end I'm going to give the nod to a white dial GST....... just because I think it is one of the cleanest and most comfortable watches out there.

(For equal blasphemy time, feel free to plug in Buddha, Mohammed, and any other sacred leaders you wish.)

I would think that Jesus wouldn't need a watch to tell time. :whistling: But hey, that's just me. Enough with this foolishness, which leads me to ask another question along the lines of religion. Do Kings rule by devine right? They sure seem to think so. I've never understood this. Does God talk to them, and appoint them? I mean, strange women lyin in ponds distributin swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to weild supreme executive power just cause some watery tart threw a sword at you. So was it by devine intervention? Something for y'all to chew on today, especially if you are a bored beaurecrat! Have a good day brothers!

Yea ryy I talk to Him all the time...mostly just say Thanks....thought I saw Him once at a pool in Acapulco....course my wife said she saw Elvis there too, so what do I know?....coulda been the margaritas

Hows things?

The view from the floor is not the greatest - on the other hand, it's still better than six feet further down....

I will get over it*, and I hope everyone else will as well.

Appreciate your asking, amigo :)

*Bad bicycle accident, if anyone's curious. Went the wrong way down a one-way street and collided with reality.

Yeah ryy I bumpped into him at the Seven Eleven the other day, made him spill some of his slurpy in fact, he just mumbled something about forgiveness being the true measure of man.

Stay cool my friend

Ken

I talk to him all the time and so can you here: GOD

here is my conversation with him today:

Me:

who has the best sub?

God:

I'm not sure I like that remark so much.

Me:

have you seen jetmid?

God:

No I have not seen it. What's it like?

Me:

godly

God:

Are they exactly the same?

Me:

you tell me

God:

What do you want me to tell you?

Me:

who is jetmid?

God:

They are sometimes a client on the internet.

I have never been asked that before.

Thanks for the link J I just had a quick chat with him too...

Me:

What watch does God wear?

God:

I'll ask around and get back to you.

Me:

No I'm asking you

God:

Are you serious? OK you can ask me.

Me:

so what watch do you wear?

God:

So? I think you already know the answer.

Me:

maybe but I prefer you to tell me

God:

Perhaps. Thanks, I like you too .

Me:

yeah well everyone likes me, it's a pity you don't have the same success

God:

Tell me more. How about that. That's a rather sweeping generalization.

Ken :D

Hi,

I haven't talked to God for some time, but with Jesus, yes !

In fact...

Jesus he knows me

and he knows I'm right

I've been talking to Jesus all my life

oh yes he knos me

and he knos I'm right

and he's been telling me

everything is alright...

(Tony Banks/Phil Collins/Mike Rutherford)

:harp:

I would think that Jesus wouldn't need a watch to tell time. :whistling: But hey, that's just me. Enough with this foolishness, which leads me to ask another question along the lines of religion. Do Kings rule by devine right? They sure seem to think so. I've never understood this. Does God talk to them, and appoint them? I mean, strange women lyin in ponds distributin swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to weild supreme executive power just cause some watery tart threw a sword at you. So was it by devine intervention? Something for y'all to chew on today, especially if you are a bored beaurecrat! Have a good day brothers!

because;

:horse:GOD wills it!

:knight: Might makes right!