When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipping to UK

I think it may have been misinterpeted. 'To buy from', was intended as the buyer being located in the UK (the UK is safe to have replica's delivered to). If you're are in the UK, you will receive your watch, probably the best place to live for buying reps.

...it is very safe, for as long as Parcel Force doesn't lose it...

I agree - I've had a couple of watches take only 4 days to arrive from China and it's taken Parcelforce a week to get them to me and on one occasion, lost a watch altogether !! :wounded1:

The only issue now is Parcelforce who deliver the package once in the U.K. In 4 years and a hell of a lot of watches my only problem came last week with my first IWC Pilot3717 from Eddie. Customs are not a problem but Parcelforce lost my watch and they admitted it. My delivery guy who I now know quite well says not to write sport watch on the package as this draws attention and there are some dodgy workers now within the company who wil steal them. Eddie's guys wrote this on both watches and I was lucky with the second one as the packaging was the worst ever received and I will not buy again from him because of the crappy forwarder he uses!

Eddie also said the problem is increasing but on the whole it is the safest place in the world to import. They have far more pressing worries than a few dodgy watches!!