When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek Jumbo from Paso

Paul posted this for sale and I ended up purchasing it. I'd been hunting this exact watch for a very long time. I have a genuine of the smaller version of this watch and although I can't compare them one-on-one because of that, I can vouch for the quality. I only found one 'possible' fault and that was the design of the sweep hand. On a genuine it's a touch wider at the top, i.e., more arrow shaped. However, that was the only obvious difference. This is one of those taughted MBW's that comes out of Thailand. Believe me the workmanship is second to none. If you want one, and it ever pops up, again, don't hesitate to jump on it. You won't be disappointed.

Tim

post-4958-1178725677_thumb.jpg

This Thai Jumbo will be my next purchase. No doubt about it.

I am waiting for the arrival of a Thai Aquanaut that I purchased from Paso Paul. Then it will be the Jumbo for me!

***Please post some detailed pics if you can of your lovely new watch!

Cheers

This Thai Jumbo will be my next purchase. No doubt about it.

I am waiting for the arrival of a Thai Aquanaut that I purchased from Paso Paul. Then it will be the Jumbo for me!

***Please post some detailed pics if you can of your lovely new watch!

Cheers

Thanks for the comps. This is a great evening watch.

Paul sent me a photo of the one you bought. Nice watch!

I can't really improve upon the photos Paul took of the watch so I'll just post those.

Tim

post-4958-1178728900_thumb.jpg

post-4958-1178728912_thumb.jpg

post-4958-1178728924_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting.

How is the aligment of the 12 oclock markers ?

The one George posted at TRC had serious problems in all the markers...

I'm not 100% sure what you mean here so I went to Patek's site and snagged these two photos. Were you refering to the distance between the markers at 12? They look the same to me, or, near about. Also, you can see how the sweep hand is a touch different. Tim

post-4958-1178731885_thumb.jpg

post-4958-1178731900_thumb.jpg

man, that is a beauty. How does it wear? Is it dressy, or a bit more masculine than the other pps?

Wears as well as the genuine I have. Not as smooth to the touch, but, that might be more from me wearing it over the past 15 years. Fair enough assumption, I suppose. It's dressy and masculine at the same time, more so than most Patek watches, except for the chronographs. Tim