When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 187

dadog13

I have to admit that it does feel like you are wearing a bowling ball (duck pins - not candlepins) on your wrist. But people take one look at it and start talking to you. Even the teenagers on the subway who say it is bling blingiful. A small price to pay to impress the kids. :lol: Although I have to admit that your wrist starts to remind you of Flav-a-Flav's wrist. :yu:

even if he hasn't got them...he accepts offers at the price of 500$...

but you actually don't pay him untill he gets the pieces...

there is a waiting list...

already 30-40 or even more people on the list!

well, i am not a member on ioffer so i cannot ask him questions and i am to lazy to register...

c

kruzer: how is the case and general feel of the watch? Is it close to the genuine?

I'm hoping for a version with the ETA 7753 movement :thumbsupsmileyanim:

this is the good thing...his has got a lot of positive feedback!

i just registerd at ioffer and sent him an e-mail!

let's see what happens!

he already replyed to me...

you can see...my nickname iz lozovac...

well...isn't that fast...

maybe i should tell him to come over at RWG as a new dealer and that he makes a better price for us...cause if he proves to be a good dealer he'll have lot of customers over here!

I actually have dealt with this gentleman on ioffer before, before I found this forum of course. His name is Mike (Mac) and he is very pleasant to deal with, based out of TX. and He does overnight shipping if he has the watch in stock that is. So I would recommend him. But it certainly does not hurt to wait a while until our dealers carry them. Good luck!

I actually have dealt with this gentleman on ioffer before, before I found this forum of course. His name is Mike (Mac) and he is very pleasant to deal with, based out of TX. and He does overnight shipping if he has the watch in stock that is. So I would recommend him. But it certainly does not hurt to wait a while until our dealers carry them. Good luck!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

The case and the general feel of this watch are amazing. Far and away the best of any PAM I own. Hell the engraving on the back is fabulous. The crown and crown guard combo is far better than what comes on our "perfect Fiddy". Don't forget that as of now it is only in the Asian 7750 version. Although I have to say they have either changed the auxiliary gearing to the datewheel or redone the dial such that it appears to be centered between the 4 and 5 unlike our 7750 196's. Also, given the size of the overall watch and the larger date on a 7753 the date does look small. I have started to fantasize about putting a seconday minicyclops directly above the date so I get double magnification at the crystal level. I once read somewhere that they did that on the 2893 Power Reserve but I may be hallucinating. The other criticisms I would have which most people know about who are interested include non-working dateset button and non-working He valve which appears to be laser etched versus engraving on the gen. Bear in mind these comments are coming from a fairly obsessive collector. :lol: The important takeaway though is that I love the watch.

On the 7753 version I have heard no good news. At best what I have been told by the Watchonpo rep is that they would "consider" doing a run in the Summer.

Bear in mind these comments are coming from a fairly obsessive collector. :lol: The important takeaway though is that I love the watch.

if i have to translate what you said...it would be : GREAT WATCH, IF YOU HAVE THE $$$...GET IT!