When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

White dial SFSO on brown croc strap

chubbchubb

I love to change straps on my watches and I have a big shoebox full of all kinds of straps...

At first, I had a difficult relationship with the Steelfish Super Ocean. I bought it shortly after my Omega Planet Ocean Chrono, a watch that has become my favorite rep and one that gets an awfull lot of wristtime. In addition, the SFSO arrived DOA. The movement would stop right in the middle of a normal day and so after a few days, it went in the closet. I then wrote PT UK, the dealer from which I had bought both watches and he asked me to ship the Breitling back to him for service. I did and after a week of testing, PT decided to send me a new watch. I call this great customer service and he's sure to get more business from me...

So when the "new" Steelfish arrived, I finally gave it some wristtime, first on the rep leather strap, then on my gen Breit Rubber strap and then I switched it to one of the nice croc straps from my box... I've really come to like this watch, especially with this dark brown croc strap that nicely contrasts the white dial...

246005-8575.jpg

246005-8576.jpg

246005-8577.jpg

246005-8578.jpg