When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

S*it Happens....EDIT: Thanks for helping out guys!

Dutchy

Well, we are a community after all...... It's quite a given we would help each other out. It's not that big of a problem. :)

True admin, it really is a real community. I would help any out here too (....If I can afford it that is). But I've gotten soooooo much support! So many friendly PM's and messages, its amazing!

Again thanks to all and I wont stop saying it!!!!

Floris

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we are a community after all...... It's quite a given we would help each other out. It's not that big of a problem. :)

especialy for someone who can buy a coin for 5grand :p;)

Deal! If I can take everyone here with me :)

do live anywhere near amsterdam? i'm gonna be there this summer (hopefully)

do live anywhere near amsterdam? i'm gonna be there this summer (hopefully)

Well, I visit but not as much as I'd want. Trips are very expensive from Venezuela and I have exams and school a lot (not a lot of vacation here)....although it would help with the postal service to be in Europe right about now.

Well, I visit but not as much as I'd want. Trips are very expensive from Venezuela and I have exams and school a lot (not a lot of vacation here)....although it would help with the postal service to be in Europe right about now.

Ohhhh..... So you DON'T live in Amsterdam now? :o

ohhhh, i didnt know you were in venezuela... i realy got confused when reading about South America in your earlier posts (thought it was a typo though)

i know some guy from there (lived with him for a month, we shared an apt. in ohio... he was a exch. student at some college), dont remember where he lives, but he was freakin annoying! i hope not all venezuelians are like that :lol: why are you going to school over there?

ohhhh, i didnt know you were in venezuela... i realy got confused when reading about South America in your earlier posts (thought it was a typo though)

i know some guy from there (lived with him for a month, we shared an apt. in ohio... he was a exch. student at some college), dont remember where he lives, but he was freakin annoying! i hope not all venezuelians are like that :lol: why are you going to school over there?

Yea, admin seemed to be confused too, sorry about that!!

I go to the american school (not loved here as you know)....sorry about the confusion (wasnt on purpose, I swear :) ). Venezuelans are very kind, many are VERY lazy, and hence have little motivation to work, little salary, and so therefore little progress in the country unfortuantely!

I am finishing off high school and then off to Holland for university I hope!

Floris

i hope @ your school are some hot european chix, b/c all the chicks i saw on giorazios pics (that was the dudes name) were...well not my type :p

Well, theres a lot of Columbians, some Venezuelans, Spanish, etc. Brazilians as well. Im not too busy with the girls right now. After all, you see them EVERY day at school, nothing to look forward to on a Friday night....and that dinner and a movie routine gets old real fast here....however, I hope to get a nice girlfriend in college :)

Ill kick in $10 for a get t=dutchy a new watch fund :) let me know when pp is up

Thanks Cracker for your kind words and offer. However I really dont want you guys here giving up parts of your own funds to help me out!!!

All the best,

Floris

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the postal service.

Reading your post I had an idea, maybe if you still have the tracking number of your parcel we could help find out what happened, like which employee had access to it , which one delivered it and so on...

A friend of mine works for TNT in Brussels and maybe she could run it through their systems...

I any case, I'm sending bad vibes to the thief and good karma vibes to you...if that brings any help.

Regards

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the postal service.

Reading your post I had an idea, maybe if you still have the tracking number of your parcel we could help find out what happened, like which employee had access to it , which one delivered it and so on...

A friend of mine works for TNT in Brussels and maybe she could run it through their systems...

I any case, I'm sending bad vibes to the thief and good karma vibes to you...if that brings any help.

Regards

Thanks wireless. Unfortunately, 'knowing' that nothing would come of it, I threw the package out, to start forgetting about what happened. I called a friend of mine and told him, who later said his friend's ipod mini was stolen a year ago (I didnt live here yet at that time) that was over FedEx. If he would have told me that beforehand I could have used EMS or something or sent it to the netherlands, less obvious or safe way....but my courier in holland takes ages and only ships every friday.....its a shame. Thanks for the vibes and support/tips. Im not the only one facing these troblems, but as his ipod was purchased from a 'store', my friend's friend was able to get a new one free of charge.

All the best and thanks,

Floris

I pledge $10 USD also. Whoever is running the pp account, please advise of details.

I think this happens to all of us at some point in our life, so, lets pay it forward.

Indeed it does. But I have learned, and wanted to post as well for others to avoid this. Thanks for the support.

Dutchy,

I'm so sorry for what has happened. I'd type more, but I'm laying in bed sick. I'm totally in for the "Kick a Dutchy Down Fund"!

Esmarc :pimp:

Thanks a lot Steve, and may you get much better!

Esmarc, you have been sick for a while now.. anything serious ?

Also would be happy to chip in as I'm sure many of us will...

though Dutchy's pride is keeping us at bay..

Hey Richard, indeed Esmarc hasnt been too well for a while, though Im sure he'll feel much better, righty Stevey....after all, whats a forum without a pimp :)

Floris

Esmarc, you have been sick for a while now.. anything serious ?

Also would be happy to chip in as I'm sure many of us will...

though Dutchy's pride is keeping us at bay..

Hey Richard, indeed Esmarc hasnt been too well for a while, though Im sure he'll feel much better, righty Stevey....after all, whats a forum without a pimp :)

Floris

Thanks for taking notice guys, but no off topic discussions here! Seriously, thanks for your concern, I should be fine by the end of the weekend, after all, I have a lunch to host weekend after this one!

Thanks for taking notice guys, but no off topic discussions here! Seriously, thanks for your concern, I should be fine by the end of the weekend, after all, I have a lunch to host weekend after this one!

I hope you will be Steve, get lots of rest!

I wish I could be at the lunch!

All the best,

Floris

very sorry for your bad luck.....looks like something good will come of it.

Thanks Johnny. Indeed, was a shock but the support is amazing! I felt embarrassed and stupid for posting what had happened, but wanted others to know that nothing of the postal services can be guaranteed, even after customs.

Thanks for your words.

Floris