When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Email Account was Hijacked !!!!!

Jos Nana

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, great first post! its just that if one picks a weak password for something that important, IMO its stupidity! i dont write "replica rolex" on a package if i have a member2member trade overseas, if i'd do that, it would be just fair if my package gets seized by customs. its not meant as an insult, i simply think it is stupid to use weak passwords. dont know if josh's password was weak or whatever happened, i was just throwing that into the room, thats it!

your crap about getting beaten up only shows your own immaturity. dont even start to get personal, when talking to me! you dont know crap about me or my life, so shut the hell up!

and now have a great one!

cheers!

Slay, the rhetorical question that I posed to you was stated to make you think about your “child like” reaction, that you choose to put in the form of words in a posting of a serious nature. And as for knowing you Slay you are very correct, I’ve never meet you nor you me but what I do know it that “…out of the heart’s abundance the mouth speaks”. This will end “our” little dialog on my part, for your arena is to keep things going (…lack of self control ...the need for that ongoing last word to feel as if, “You Have Spoken”) and I have nothing further constitutive to says. But I am pretty sure that you will keep speaking... from that abundance in your heart. And by the way the, “Wow great FIRST POST” thing was ……cute. :boxing:

Rico

Slay, the rhetorical question that I posed to you was stated to make you think about your “child like” reaction, that you choose to put in the form of words in a posting of a serious nature. And as for knowing you Slay you are very correct, I’ve never meet you nor you me but what I do know it that “…out of the heart’s abundance the mouth speaks”. This will end “our” little dialog on my part, for your arena is to keep things going (…lack of self control ...the need for that ongoing last word to feel as if, “You Have Spoken”) and I have nothing further constitutive to says. But I am pretty sure that you will keep speaking... from that abundance in you heart. And by the way the, “Wow great FIRST POST” thing was ……cute. :boxing:

Rico

Psssst.......thats one hell of a second post though :)

There's one thing you must not forget: That security depends on the password you use....

It doesn't really matter how security your password is. The hackers don't hack with a dictionary file these days.

They usually send you a link which ask you to login. Sometimes these emails are extremely real, even with your name and address on it.

I actually received an email from member@ebay.com.

It looks like a buyer asking me the shipping cost of an ebay auction. So I clicked "respond now" and went to an ebay-look website.

Well, I am glad that I figured it out in the last second before I log in, but I am sure a lot of people got into these scams.

Gmail is still through invitation only. but if someone really need a gmail account, they can just go click on the link at the bottom, where it said "sign up for gmail using your mobile phone" and they will send you a confirmation via SMS, and you'll be able to sign up for a gmail account.

joshua88nana@yahoo.com is gone... Cannot retrieve.. Its official !

Please contact me at admin@perfect-clones.com in future.

These things happens, life goes on.

Thank you for your comments. Just beware, any one can be a victim..

Joshua

Glad to hear you landed on your feet Josh... like a big ol cat. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Guest overboosted

NEVER click on links in email to get to a site that matters. 1st rule of internet. Just open up browser and get there the old fashioned way.

And slayer......WTF?

Always starting [censored]. All boards. One trouble maker. Slayer, slay whatever. Relax man. "Chill" as Josh told me tonight via PM.

Seriously though, sorry about your troubles Josh. Hope you get back on track quickly.

Guest overboosted

You are OK. Just DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS in your emails from pp, Ebay etc. They don't email you generally. unless its a payment confirmation or whatever. Be smart!

I am a computer and internet nut. Been building my on computer for years and spend LOTS of time on them doing various "things"

Never got scammed, and see these phishing attempts in my email often. I dont even run antivirus. Dont need it. BE SMART!

[censored] man...sorry to hear that ..Welll anyway ...Im also thinking to buy some watches from josh ...I almost pull the trigger..now i should wait i think .. n i just sign up for pp...well..i think i want to close itt today ...coz..its use my yahoo mail..holly [censored] ...

josh..good luckk man ...

My pp account is intact , no problems to those that have already paid me, all orders has been processed.

Just check the time on the inception of this thread, any mail from joshua88nana@yahoo.com after that is not from me.

Thanks

Joshua

Edited by Jos Nana

Sad to see this Joshua.

To everyone else, no point speculating how they got his password, for all we know his computer had a keystroke recorder on it... trust me you can find out passwords if someone's been on a computer. My ex-gf did it to her current bf so she could check his emails and see if he was emailing other girls! luckily never did it to me though.

As for slay, just be aware he and Josh are not the best of friends, Slay having had problems with Joshua's attitude towards him. It's slay's right not to like his manner, and Josh's not to want to deal with Slay (if that's what he does). Leave it at that.

Good luck, and i guess the admin email is working now :thumbsupsmileyanim:

PS. to anyone worried about scam emails, if you get one from pp or ebay etc asking you to click a link to confirm, the best way is open a new window and go to the site (eg type in ebay's address or pp's and check the spellings). DO NOT USE THE LINK. You will have PMs in there or whatever you need to do what the email said, if it was legitimate. What I tend to do is hover the mouse cursor over the link and look in the status bar at the bottom to see where the link really goes. You'll usually see something dodgy like www.papyall.com (mis-spelling) or say www.paypall-1.com etc A giveaway that it's not legitimate.

Edited by Chronus