When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix's New VC Ultimate Overseas

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this the VACS006???
No.. that's his old 38mm model,.. the one with the big dial numbers and markers,

non-beveled date window, fat hands, and serial numbers 49150-785384.

It's the watch dial that you used to transplant your cross from.

Hey Kruzer,.. Congrats ! You are going to Love this Watch ! I haven't been able to take

it off since I first received it ! It's seriously my favorite rep of all times...:thumbsupsmileyanim:

No problem Stephanie,.. just doing my bit...

Hi Dluddy,.. I did take one,. find it on the 2nd to last post on page one...

Bad photo however and looks like it's paint, and mis-aligned,.. but it's

not,.. it's engraved to perfection and aligns spot on when I wear the watch.

Coolfire, I will take a closer look and let you know...

Hey Jumbie,.. this piece is a must have,.. seriously, you will love it !

I know. :(

I want. I want. Unfortunately, I can't afford. Still a poor student who just splurged on a gen watch for his mom (split with my sister) for her 50th.

Treated myself to the Tag Link and now I have to wait a bit before I can buy some more reps. I have some cash saved but it would be irresponsible to spend it right now. Plus, have an engagement in my future. After 8 years, I think the gal deserves some commitment. :wounded1:

So enjoy your VC Overseas doubly for me. :)

I know. :(

I want. I want. Unfortunately, I can't afford. Still a poor student who just splurged on a gen watch for his mom (split with my sister) for her 50th.

Treated myself to the Tag Link and now I have to wait a bit before I can buy some more reps. I have some cash saved but it would be irresponsible to spend it right now. Plus, have an engagement in my future. After 8 years, I think the gal deserves some commitment. :wounded1:

So enjoy your VC Overseas doubly for me. :)

No worries Jumbe,.. you may find one on the used market at a cut rate price...

Also to everyone,. no need for thanks... I'm simply gloating.. :Jumpy:

Two more years of rotations and 3-5 years of residency and I can buy all the reps I want.

Wait, that's a looonnng time. *sobs* The rep business might be out of commission by then.

Heh, it's not so bad. I can buy a little treat for myself here and there; just not at this moment.

Plus, the old man (bless his heart) is gonna spring for a gen Omega (or whatever I want pretty much but I don't want to be greedy) when I grad but I'm thinking that I'd rather get a couple watches and get them serviced (so they'll last), modded, etc. rather than just one. :D

Anyway, that's all OT so I'm done. Again, beautiful watch!! Wear it well and enjoy.

Dumb question - would the serial number that was posted be the same for the white version or would it be a different one because of the colour of the face?

Just doing some research now even though not planning to buy for a while.

Thanks.

Also to everyone,. no need for thanks... I'm simply gloating.. :Jumpy:

Thanks anyways RT,

Great posting at a great time for me. I was just floundering around between three sites trying to get a handle on this exact watch. I hate having to move forward with older postings. Dealers and manufacturers can change quality so quickly. There is nothing like the feeling of actually knowing which rep you feel best about buying.

Hmmm... White? Black? White? Black?......

Thanks anyways RT,

Great posting at a great time for me. I was just floundering around between three sites trying to get a handle on this exact watch. I hate having to move forward with older postings. Dealers and manufacturers can change quality so quickly. There is nothing like the feeling of actually knowing which rep you feel best about buying.

Hmmm... White? Black? White? Black?......

Ummm... That's easy, just get both dial versions from Jay, mate!! :yeah::Jumpy:

Here are the caseback shots I posted a few months ago--I posted them as an example of why it's pointless to worry about these kinds of things.

It's utterly unrealistic to expect the back of a $275 watch to look like this:

post-53-1180996952_thumb.jpg

RT,

Thanks for starting a great post and for your answers to my PM. I sent Jay an e-mail this morning telling him I am rady to order. I didn't hear anything so I ordered from his website and asked for PayPal info. I am waiting to hear back and will let everyone know when I do. I can't wait. This looks like an awesome piece.

Lefty47

RT,

Thanks for starting a great post and for your answers to my PM. I sent Jay an e-mail this morning telling him I am rady to order. I didn't hear anything so I ordered from his website and asked for PayPal info. I am waiting to hear back and will let everyone know when I do. I can't wait. This looks like an awesome piece.

Lefty47

I received an e-mail from Silix Watch this morning with PayPal and pricing info. I will order mine today and let everyone know the results. I am as excited about this order as I have ever been about any rep. It will be my 33rd and the first from Silix.

Lefty47

Thanks for the caseback photo Arch !

Looking at the caseback on this model, the only difference I can see is the gen has a bit more detail on

the lower section of the ship.... other than that it's pretty accurate including the ocean waves and dark sky..

I'm glad other watches are on the way to members here,..as I will be glad when we get some better

photos up of this gem, as my camcorder photos don't do it justice what-so-ever !