When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally: My fully ziggified MBW1680

shultz

Sweet looking piece indeed congrats ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Off topic question , u mentioned u usualy wear 44/47mm watches , looking on ure wrist shoot u dont have big wrists or im missing somethin, as 39 mm rolex looks much smaller on mine. The reason asking is i have a 47 mm watch on the way and now wondering how big it will be on my wrist (217 destro) .

Can u comment on that or if u have some wrist shoot with you wearing a 47mm watch !

Thx again and wear ure beautie well !

regards laz :victory:

Nice white sub! Congrats! and congrats to Rob for this terrific job.

Fun to see the pics of a "The Zigmeisterfied" sub 'cause my mbw is on the way to The Zigmeister for modding too! It will be a little different from Schultz sub with a tropic 19 plexi (the tropic that ordinary fits 5512 and 5513 subs), because i don't really like the tropic 127.

@ Laz:

My wrists are 18 cm.

So not so smaller after all as i have just somethin below 19cm , anyway i think it will be fine . Thx for the update shulz !

@ others , sorry if i derailed this a bit off topic , hope no harm done :)

regards laz

Edited by lazarini

It looks like a modern insert was used, instead of a vintage one. That would be the last detail needed to polish off this beauty.

I bought this as a gen bezel insert for 1680. I noticed some slight design changes on gen R.l.x spare in the past e.g. DWs or dials. That was often discussed over on gen fora. Nevertheless: The pearl doesn't bother me as my lousy "ultimate" PO pearl :lol: