When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Photos of a Dutch Kid's Birthday Present

thomasng

Nice mate, very nice.

I am sure that it will be much loved and appreciated. Unfortunately I am more at the ordering stage than the taking pics stage lol, will all be coming together soon though.

Chris

I know it will be much loved and appreciated, therefore that's why I'm sending it to him. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Sorry Dutchy, admin is now heading out to the post office in Toronto-Yorkville.

admin no! Chris is lying, I live in.....in......China! Well then this whole fiasco wouldnt have happened.. so that not really believeable......oh man, why wont you guys take NO!!!

But as you just wont stop admin.....I dont wnat the watch if theres no tag coming with it.....sorry....oh well, the tag is most important to me :p ......now will you refrain from sending it??? :p

The little dutch kid - kinda catchy aint it?

This is a picture of the whole package:

I hope you like AP catalogues too, the Royal Oak book from 2003, and the 05-06 full line catalogue.

post-277-1145114714_thumb.jpg

Dude, admin, are you crazy???? Man oh man, if you are sending this.....

As you wont take any sense of reason from a dutchy like myself, which you clearly stated!, I really hope its not misguided anywhere in its kind journey to this weird 18 year old watch boy :p

Man does it look beautiful and real....

Dude, admin, are you crazy???? Man oh man, if you are sending this.....

As you wont take any sense of reason from a dutchy like myself, which you clearly stated!, I really hope its not misguided anywhere in its kind journey to this weird 18 year old watch boy :p

Man does it look beautiful and real....

That's a good boy. Just sit by and wait. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@Thomas...............class act :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@Floris....................shuddup :D

How is it that you were able to post this Thomas?

Where I'm at I have to wait until next Tuesday or Wednesday before the post office is open again. :rolleyes:

Ken

wow dutchy you´re a lucky boy!

wear it well! and be careful when you´ll wear that watch, didn´t you say that you are in venezuela now? it may be a little dangerous then..

regards,

Manuel

Trust me I will. By the way, I wont wear it on the streets. I had my Chinese Canal street 20 dollar subbie watch for that...but it broke too, so no watches (only a cell phone with the time). The watches that were stolen included a Royal Oak asian which I was gonna wear outside and keep the LV ETA for all the good times. However, now with ALL these beauties from fellow board members, there will be thousands and thousands of good times...at friends places, trips, parties, school, and at home with these beauties! I am LUCKY, LUCKY INDEED!! :)