When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dutchy - Breitling Evolution

Dutchy

So just in an hour ago, my brand new (and currently only) Breitling! I ordered from Andrew (TT - TrustyTime), who as always, was an absolute pleasure to deal with. The watch is absolutely amazing. I chose this color/dial combination because it was a color I'd never had before. I also got the black Breitling strap with it which looks and feels great, I have not put it on my Evo yet because I think the steel (as Andrew recommended) really looks amazing and gives a lot more presence (desired presence) and I think I'll use the strap for my upcoming (I'm saving up) Steelfish with white dial to have a bit of contrast. It's a nice and heavy watch, just like the gen. In short, I love it

Oh and most importantly, I finished High School!!!

252035-7288.jpg

252035-7289.jpg

252035-7290.jpg

252035-7291.jpg

252035-7292.jpg

252035-7293.jpg

now the fun is over Dutchy - have you decided what College/University you will go to?

Thanks guys. Well I have to wait for my results (July 6th) and then my 'firm' uni choice (University of York, England) decides if they will take me (depends on if I make my offer). So we'll have to wait and see!

What a great graduation gift to your self. I think I had a Timex at your age.

One word about college. I never had a job as tough as what I experienced in college but it was worth every bit of my time and energy (got a BS in Zoology). Strangely, most of the people I know who went to college and got good jobs, the fact that they went to college was more important than what classes they took or even their grades. It was just the price of getting into the door and sitting down for the interview.

Usil

Nice purchase Dutchy! If you do go to York Uni, try and get involved in the University Royal Naval Unit, I'm in the Sussex one and it is great fun!! I think the one in Yorkshire is based in Hull. Get to go away on a ship at weekends if you wish, get paid for it, meet new people, go out in the evenings with the crew. It's the best thing I've got involved in at uni so far! Sorry it's slightly off topic haha Nice watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Man I just freaked out, I woke up at 9:30 am and for the past weeks I've gotten up at about 5:00 am, thought I overslept for an exam! :lol:

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, I will definitely look into that if I do get into York Uni!

The degree is Accounting, Business Finance, and Management.

Thanks guys :)