When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EU members turn on your TV tonight...

marsupilami

A local tv station is doing a special similar to this. It's sopposed to cover not just watches but show regular citizans the different kinds of counterfeit products that can easily reach their home without notice, and offer some tips on how to spot fake goods.

Good luck to them is all i can say.

In EU still, every country (some times regions within a country) have their own TV stations .... so if you dont specify which country ..... it will be rather hard to watch this show.

Arte is shown in several countries, like France and Germany. It's not shown in the UK, though.

Thx for the info.

Very interesting...

Well, it seems that China is copying about anything in the world... Watch reps are the "lightest" side of that business. There are much worse things like counterfeit medics and car parts :black_eye: But maybe that's not the right place for such a debate.

On the german Arte it comes tommorow again i can record it and make a xvid from it if somebody is interested in it and after that i can host it on my FTP server

Greetings Navi :thumbsupsmileyanim:

That would be great thanks

I would love to see the French version - can someone upload it to rapidshare for us after its been captured?

www.rapidshare.de

Why should i upload it to rapidshare if i upload it to my ftp in germany there you can download it from a 10mbit root server

Hopefully my dreambox recorded the stuff than i will convert it tonight to a xvid and will upload it to my server after that i will inform you guys where to download it

Greetings Navi :victory:

Everybody who wants the documantary give me PM i will give you the te me a PM after that i will give you the downloadlink.

The file is 270mb dual language german/french

Runtime 00:31:15

Bitrate 1066 kb/s

Resolution 640x480

Videocodec Xvid

Audiocodec MPEG1

Greetings Navi