When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tools

Birdman

One of my businesses is that I have a tool and supply house for the Jewelry industry. I carry a lot of watch tools including winders. IF you guy would be interested reply here and I will set up a Dealer account on this

Forum and pay the $25 a month. I can never be the cheapest as I do have a brick and morter business but I would do my best to give you guys the best service and shipping that I can. I wont give any more info as I do not want this to sound like an advertisement without paying the $25 a month.

Birdman

Shucks !.. If you can source some, let us know, there are several people that need them,

Thanks..

Also as jraines87 said we could use your wares .... give us a list of what you currently have...

We are working on adding these to our website. I will post the address in a few days.

Birdman

As long as pricing is fair I think you will find some business here. Price should never be the only factor involved in a purchasing decision but one of several. Service and quality of merchandise, with the latter most important to me, should be considered.

I think you have little to lose for $25.

As long as pricing is fair I think you will find some business here. Price should never be the only factor involved in a purchasing decision but one of several. Service and quality of merchandise, with the latter most important to me, should be considered.

I think you have little to lose for $25.

Our prices are very fair and we charge $3.95 for shipping

Birdman

I am interested as well

Could use some fundamental items such as a pin remover, and set of screw drivers, just to think of a few.

Well I am now a dealer! I have put up a couple of items in the dealer section. More will follow. Right now I can only ship in the US

Birdman

Birdman, great to have you! Please post some single screwdrivers and screwdriver sets in your tools section! There are probably a lot of members who would love to buy a single small Bergeron or Horotek set-screw screwdriver with a couple replacement blades and replacement set screws. :D Also if you have any watch winders....?

Birdman, great to have you! Please post some single screwdrivers and screwdriver sets in your tools section! There are probably a lot of members who would love to buy a single small Bergeron or Horotek set-screw screwdriver with a couple replacement blades and replacement set screws. :D Also if you have any watch winders....?

Winders are coming as well as screwdrivers

Birdman