When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hogzilla! massive hog killed in AL.

jfreeman420

Saw this in the local paper. Wonder how the ribs taste? Mmmmmmm ribs. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

That's not Hogzilla. That's a challenger to Hogzilla's throne. By the way, the picture is using forced perspective to make the pig look a lot bigger than it actually is.

The real Hogzilla has a movie due out: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1022876/

From the article:

"Jamison...finished the sixth grade at Christian Heritage Academy..."

"'It feels really good,' Jamison said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. '... I probably won't ever kill anything else that big.'"

And you don't kill something that big with a pea shooter, not to mention the bugger would be coming at you that fast that even if you weren't crapping yourself you still wouldn't have time to get off a few shots.

His Christian school must have skipped over that "All Creatures great and small" bit :blink:

Ken

Man, what a bunch of low-life white-trash f**ks...

"The big boar was hunted inside a large, low-fence enclosure and fired upon 16 times by Stone, who struck the animal nearly a half-dozen times during the three-hour hunt."

...."From his treats of canned sweet potatoes to the how grandchildren would play with him, their stories painted the picture of a gentle giant. The even talked about how their small chihuahua would get in the pen with him and could come out unscathed."

Need one repeat it?

Pigs are friendly, gregarious animals, generally as or more intelligent than large dogs. This one was raised as a pet and then hunted and shot (for three hours) by this bunch of degenerate gene-pool waste.

Time for me to start hunting down some email addys - starting with the jerks at the hunting lodge...

"It feels really good," Jamison said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "It's a good accomplishment. I probably won't ever kill anything else that big."

... unless you keep eating like you're currently doing, you fat fsck.

Wild hogs are not pets... they will chase you up a tree and can do serious damage with their tusks.

Amigo, read the links to the newstory (verifed since): this hog was no wilder than a pussycat. And that idiot 'Chirstian-schooled' redneck kid - excuse me, that fine young Southern gentleman - had to keep pumping rounds into it for three hours before it died.

Furthermore (as if any were needed), it ain't no wild boar: it's just a plain barnyard pig, a hog - y'all know what I mean here?

'Scuse me, but where do I vomit?

Amigo, read the links to the newstory (verifed since): this hog was no wilder than a pussycat. And that idiot 'Chirstian-schooled' redneck kid - excuse me, that fine young Southern gentleman - had to keep pumping rounds into it for three hours before it died.

Furthermore (as if any were needed), it ain't no wild boar: it's just a plain barnyard pig, a hog - y'all know what I mean here?

'Scuse me, but where do I vomit?

I'm sorry, I am just not finding it... I see "5-inch tusks, decided to charge. With the animal finally dead in a creek bed on the 2,500-acre Lost Creek Plantation"

I am not commenting on the kid or him killing the pig... I have never encountered one personally but I know other hunters who have been chased up a tree by wild hogs.

They are dangerous. I also never saw any reports on his accuracy so I would be hesitant to judge the shots. A .50 is a serious round and I don't think there is any report of where the first round hit.

Someone released russian boars on some of our land and our fellow lesees had to exterminate them... they are a nuisance, not natural to the area, and destroy habitat. Good riddance.

Gab-Dang, Craytonic!

What or who are your sources - little Billy-Joe himself?

I guess one's take on the story depends on whose version you're reading. Here's the local info:

'Monster Pig's' origins revealed

By Bran Strickland

Star Sports editor

06-01-2007

Rhonda Blissitt holds a picture of Fred the pig on Thursday evening while standing in front of the pen where she and her husband, Phil, raised him at their home in Fruithurst. Phil bought the pig for her during Christmas of 2004. Photo: Kevin Qualls/ The Anniston Star

FRUITHURST

Sorry, I was reading the original article and hadn't seen that one. I will quote myself though: "I am not commenting on the kid or him killing the pig... "

I was just merely pointing out that wild boars can be very dangerous. And yes, I once was a redneck :)

I figured you were a Southerner, Cray...

And as one, don't even you make a distinction between the two?

Know what I'm sayin' here?

The fat kid's father looks just about like anyone else's father - and not at all like the image shown above.

For my part, I apologize to any of our members offended by my use of words such as 'redneck' and 'white trash' to try to objectify these people. The vast majority of rural Southerners are not 'rednecks'. The vast majority of Southern whites are not 'white trash.'

Most hunters are not sadistic imbeciles.

There are perhaps more accurate terms to designate those who tortured a hapless tame animal for three hours, but in the heat of anger - or our of ignorance of reality - we sometimes have a tendancy to fall back on simplifications and stereotypes....as doubtlessly did the boy and family involved in this poor excuse for a 'hunt'.

Using the same mendacious semantic logic to justify high moral ground is only to repeat the fault that one is condemning in the first place.

That said, the kid and his family are still a sorry bunch of revolting asshats.