When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ziggy is the man :-) - pictures to prove it

lovepanerai

just received my 92, 111 and 217 back from The Zigmeister and couldn't be happier :D thanks Rob as usual awesome work :D

111H: cannon pin update, Palpatine crown and Superluminova

092H: Jimmy CG, Palpatine crown and Superluminova

217H: DSN AR crystal, cannon pin and Superluminova

here is the happy family ;)

258672-5929.jpg

258672-5930.jpg

258672-5931.jpg

258672-5932.jpg

258672-5933.jpg

258672-5934.jpg

258672-5935.jpg

258672-5936.jpg

258672-5937.jpg

258672-5938.jpg

258672-5939.jpg

258672-5940.jpg

they look awesome LP (your pics are always first rate) -- fantastic work from ziggy as usual :victory:

the 217 in particular looks really great (love those monster superlumed hands) -- i cannot wait to get my 217 (superlumed, cannon pin fix and chieftang single sided AR coating) back from ziggy....

deltatahoe

Whoaaaahhhhhhh

Benchmark in modding work and benchmark in photography..........very very impressive all round :thumbsupsmileyanim:

LovePanerai ....love to know how you get your pics sooooo superb......dealers should pay you to photo for them!!!

Can't wait for the postman this week.....Ziggy package no.1 on it's way!!!

thanks all for your compliments :winkiss:

Whoaaaahhhhhhh

Benchmark in modding work and benchmark in photography..........very very impressive all round :thumbsupsmileyanim:

LovePanerai ....love to know how you get your pics sooooo superb......dealers should pay you to photo for them!!!

Can't wait for the postman this week.....The Zigmeister package no.1 on it's way!!!

a lot of it is the equipment - I use a Canon 20D with a Canon EF-s 60mm Macro lens - put it on a tripod and use a lightbox (you could actually use a white plastic trashbin and some cheapo lights :-)

They llook very good! What base did you use for the 111? Is it a Swiss/Asian?

Swiss 6497

So, LP, it would appear as though your hiatus from reps has ended. :) Good deal. Great watches.

I just can't help myself :bangin: I have 6 more watches with The Zigmeister right now waiting for fixes upgrades - one of them is my 187 that will have a Swiss movement when it comes back :thumbsupsmileyanim: