When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why doesn't anyone show their faces around here?

Jaymoi

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright nothing to loose I suppose. I didn't consult the wife but I don't think she'll mind...I realized by doing this I'm not in most pictures and we have a lot of our daughter.

So here's me and my girls...you even get a wrist shot in one...anyone guess the watch :)

260353-5571.jpg

260353-5572.jpg

260353-5573.jpg

260353-5574.jpg

Alright nothing to loose I suppose. I didn't consult the wife but I don't think she'll mind...I realized by doing this I'm not in most pictures and we have a lot of our daughter.

So here's me and my girls...you even get a wrist shot in one...anyone guess the watch :)

its a panerai? lol.. its a guess.. in another note.. heres me and my gf.. yes i need to buy her a watch.. but i don't know what to get her.. any suggestions?

260363-5569.jpg

its a panerai? lol.. its a guess.. in another note.. heres me and my gf.. yes i need to buy her a watch.. but i don't know what to get her.. any suggestions?

Yep but can you tell me which one?

Chanel J12 is always nice on a lady

Edited by TwoTone

a gen j12? theres no way i can afford that haha.. she has a beautiful platinum liberty like these ones:

260432-5550.jpg

but the crystal is smashed.. and i dont know where to get a replacement from :(

Get her this one in example. Baume & Mercier is affordable and still a semi-luxury brand:

260432-5551.jpg

Get her this one in example. Baume & Mercier is affordable and still a semi-luxury brand:

they are madly expensive here in australia.. most of their watches are 2000+.. i was thinking of getting her either a gucci watch (around $600) or maybe something like a tissot or something :).. while i will be wearing a breitling steelfish rep :p

Screw it. Not too worried about the fuzz.

Here's my girlfriend* (future wife; just waiting till I get finished school to make it official since I think it'd be pretty dumb to get married when I don't have a job) and me.

I paid extra for a gen too. lol

Good heavens!! It's the Karate Kid! Wax on mate!

LOL

Scottie.

OK back to this lovely......I see a couple of replicas right there!!!!!

Ah yes, she's a beautiful MBW. Aftermarket parts fitting just perfectly!

Lucky SOB

Nice puppies!!!

I see alot of family men here. makes me feel sad to be the swinging bachelor. Nights filled with different women all the time along with endless drinks at the clubs and bars. Noone to blow up my phone when I don't come home. What kind of life do I lead stuffing dollar bills into stripper's g-strings every weekend? Yes you married folk are truly blessed........................ :whistling:

Word of advice, Abercrombie and Fitch is more likely to get you a different gender of action than those two hotties. :whistling:

Nah - in the States, Abercrombie is considered a metrosexual class act...particularly by people who aren't in the Brooks Brothers or (

Nah - in the States, Abercrombie is considered a metrosexual class act...particularly by people who aren't in the Brooks Brothers or (ultra class act) J. Press league - neither of which makes sweats to my knowledge.

Is I wrong, folks?

Take my bucket if I are....

Further reading:

http://www.jderickson.com/clothing/secretvice.html

Abercrombie = 14-17 year olds...

I'm the the short guy in the green t-shirt!

Great story behind this photo... it was the start of my rep addiction. On holiday a few years ago in Thailand and one night the big Indian dude in the pic rocks up outside our restaurant on a tiny litle moped and starts offering us lots of watches! I eagerly bought my first ever PAM from him - in retrospect it was shockingly bad! - and Chris on the right bought a A Lange & Sohne. We lovingly referred to him as The Watch Man and the photo was taken after he spotted us in a tailors, ran into the shop and tried to offload even more crap on us! Obviously my PAM died pretty much as soon as I got home! That guy has since cost me a lot of money :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Could The Watch Man be the elusive TTK?!

260726-5499.jpg