When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Avenger ~ Horrible Rep

I don't get it. You got it from ioffer, right?

That explains the high price and low quality. Did he post the pictures on ioffer?

Btw, I don't think any dealer would like to deal with you. Basically you ll go all the way to hunt down the dealers if anything goes wrong.

My first purchase was an ugly Omega that i wasted $200. It looks nothing like the genuine.

I did't blame anyone except myself.

It's my own problem for not doing enough research.

Edited by cwai02

This sux man...

I'm sure most of us have similar stories. Just see if you can get a refund, and please do tell who the seller was. After all our main goal is to provide a place where people can get good items at low prices without getting scammed.

yes, that is it

hey guy, do me a favor, i dont need you agrivating me anymore than I already am. Why dont you go on your merry way about the board. I have your opinion, I got your point, thanks.

I am not trying to aggravate you. but what else do you expect us to do for you?

You ve already filed complaint to USPS for mail fraud and did a background check with your NYPD buddy.

I can see your name on all the dealers' blacklist now.

The dealers here are selling that one for around $300. So i guess you may ask the seller "nicely." Maybe you can get a partial refund or something.

Btw, good luck with all those complaints to USPS. I am not trying to pour salt on your wound, but I can tell you that you are wasting your time to file all those complaints.

OT: I felt funny everytime when people say "my hard earned" money...blah blah blah

Hard earned money should be in the bank earning 4.8% interest rate, not for replica watch.

premiumdesigners

We all know how you feel. Most of us have been there done that, but I don't really see anything wrong with cwai02's post that you quoted

Well, the seller did post the pictures of the actual watch that you are going to receive.

Simply stating that it appears that you did receive what was posted in the pictures.

I agree that if the seller told you that the "B" was in a different position, that is was a swiss movement, etc... and that's not what you got, then you have a right to be [censored] off....

Don't get me wrong. I am not defending the seller.

I just think it's not much that can be done. All those complaints to USPS/NYPD is wasting the OP's time.

Btw, how did you pay for it? If you paid by pp, you can dispute the charge and send the watch back to the seller.

Edited by cwai02

premiumdesigners

We all know how you feel. Most of us have been there done that, but I don't really see anything wrong with cwai02's post that you quoted

Simply stating that it appears that you did receive what was posted in the pictures.

I agree that if the seller told you that the "B" was in a different position, that is was a swiss movement, etc... and that's not what you got, then you have a right to be [censored] off....

again, i just came here to vent my experience. yes, he posted pictures of the watch he would send, but said something different on email. That's the point. Anyway, I see now that posting this here was a bad idea.

I didnt ask YOU or anyone here to do anything for me, did I? Fortunetly, my father is a Post Master for the USPS here in New York City, I'm sure this will get the attention it deserves. Blacklist me? Doubt it.

Unfortunately if dealers here read your post, you'll more than likely be blacklisted... This is an illegal activity and if they see what you're willing to do, they may not deal with you for fear of any hassel you may bring their way.

What I fail to see here is if the seller offered to refund your money? Have you spoken to this person to see if they would refund your money?

You should calm down and not take people's posts out of context. I know your [censored], but untill all avenues are exhausted there is really no productivity gained from posting your experience just yet.

Unfortunately if dealers here read your post, you'll more than likely be blacklisted... This is an illegal activity and if they see what you're willing to do, they may not deal with you for fear of any hassel you may bring their way.

What I fail to see here is if the seller offered to refund your money? Have you spoken to this person to see if they would refund your money?

You should calm down and not take people's posts out of context. I know your [censored], but untill all avenues are exhausted there is really no productivity gained from posting your experience just yet.

agreed.

You live and you learn, atleast you got something in the mail. Last time I tried an auction site, I was simply conned out of my money and got nothing in return to show for it.

Just try and calm down which I appreciate is hard but the people here aren't out to try and dump on you, check out one of the trusted dealers and you should be happier with the product you receive.

This is obviously a very immature person who insist on biting the hand of anyone extending it.

He has all the answers so it looks like this one is ready to be closed. Moderators...clean up on isle 4.

I'll let PD edit his own posts...

He admits that he was a little hot under the collar at the time of posting and should have given it some time. I'm sure we've all done this at one point or another (I have :blink: )