When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

7750 Pam DWs on production now!

lello

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wasn't actually the only matter regarding this DW, as I discovered that not all the Pam models (reps), which use the 7750, have the same alignment teeth/numbers.

In fact it seams that Submersibles have teeth lined up at half number, while the daylights 187 - 188 - 196, have the teeth lining up with the top part of numbers, as it should be on the DWs I have printed.

so, will this date wheel only work with the Daylights? or will it work with submersables as well? I would consider getting one for my 243.

Hey Lello,

any word on a date for the DW? i know we're all anxious, i have a 196/7753 coming back to me from The Zigmeister and I can tell him to hold onto it if you have the datewheel coming soon.

thanks

:victory:

Hello Lello,

I will take one as long as it fits the PAM 0088 with the Asian 7750 in it. Also do you know where I can source a new crystal with a larger Cyclops on it for my 0088. and possibly a new Crown and Crown Guard ?

Regards,

Dachser

Edited by Dachser

where I can source a new crystal with a larger Cyclops on it for my 0088

Chieftang was providing with excellent 6.75mm cyclopses. Unsure on whether he still has any left though. Try ask him.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lello,

I need 1pc with black numerals on white background and 1pc with white numerals on balck background. Both to be fitted on A7750.

I have been waiting for this for my PAM050 and PAM049. Thanks for making this happen.

Let me know when I can pay you.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I can make a few black numbers on white bg, depending on requests.

I'm not sure if the printer would do it, in case of only a couple of pieces though..., I'll let you know.

Will this DW fit the Asian 7750 movement that goes on the Tag Chrono if it does I am in for one or two

• 2 weeks later...