When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Feedback on Silixprime......Why so cheap?

robjlim

Silixprime has fantastic deals for those that are seeking lower priced watches non-eta, daily beaters,

test watches to try for fit, style, compatibility ect.

For higher line watches, silix-prime.com

They are honest people with some of the highest degrees of customer service in the industry.

Now this is a difficult one to answer. Volume, location, level of greed and quality should play ionto the equation. Some may be cheap some may be inexpensive compared to other dealers watches but finaly one has to take a good look at the pictures and what movement that is driving these pieces to make that call. There is no complete answer to your question.

You should know that some watches with Asian movements can be had for a very very low price over there where they are being produced.

g. :)

I have bought 2 watches from Silix-prime....transaction went well...maybe took a couple of days longer than River, Josh, or Eddie...but in the end everything was good. Also, remember that shipping is not included in the price so you have to add that in.......

Personally, buy with confidence....

jeff

Agreed - great deals and service from silix-prime and watch. The only downside is that they can take some time to reply to emails, but of course the prices are cheaper.

The reason for cheaper prices? Probably lower profit margins. Maybe they sell more volume, or are happy to make a lower profit than other dealers? Maybe their wholesale price is a lot cheaper than other dealers?

I have bought six watches from SPrime and everything went fast and smooth. The only thing slow about Jay and Angel is,,,,,,,,YOUR FRIGGIN WEBSITE , sorry Jay/Angel, I just want to say it a bit louder so you can hear me :p

I love the VC Overseas from them, they are good over email. Probably the volume they move helps prices. They are good for the classic sellers (vc overseas, SMP, Explorer I, etc).

So would you suggest buying one of their current Omega SMP, because some people say the quality of this rep is not the same as it used to be (throughout all dealers).

Jon