When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lock up your grandaughters -

jonthebhoy

You best delete it now......ya just lost your future discounts.......:lol

BTW...yer other 'star'......is more like a disa'star' or a mon'star'....hardly 'distinguished'............he's 5'4"......and 18 st......I'm 5' 11" and 14 st.......but I understand now why you thought yer PO was pretty.....yer eyes are gubbed.......!

Edited by TTK

Who'd of thunk Neil was such a handsome devil :)

The above is just an observation and is not intended to imply any emotional feelings other than a fondness for another member of this and other forums that I have had occaisional communication with over the past two years ;)

BTW...yer other 'star'......is more like a disa'star' or a mon'star'....hardly 'distinguished'............he's 5'4"......and 18 st......I'm 5' 11" and 14 st.......but I understand now why you thought yer PO was pretty.....yer eyes are gubbed.......!

BTW I can take as well as give.

If you've ever seen 'Men in Black II', check out the bloke working in the video store......

30988-40496.jpg

Edited by r11co

HAHAHA, I remem watching the 1998 cup final when Gordon "DUMBASS" Durie, ran with the ball in a straight line for approx 50 yards.......straight off the pitch and into the hoardings lol........funny as fu**

Nickname.........."Jukebox"................now he WAS ugly!

JTB