When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lock up your grandaughters -

jonthebhoy

Enjoy :thumbsupsmileyanim: I wish I could come and join you it would have turned into quite an evening but its a flight away. Drink for me and have an enjoyful evening JTB. Be sure to tell Neil that I am waiting patiently here for his return and that I love him :group:

Regards

Gunnar :)

Enjoy :thumbsupsmileyanim: I wish I could come and join you it would have turned into quite an evening but its a flight away. Drink for me and have an enjoyful evening JTB. Be sure to tell Neil that I am waiting patiently here for his return and that I love him :group:

Regards

Gunnar :)

Gunnar - I shall indeed make sure that I pass on your hugs, although I won't actually enact the hugging part.

JTB

JTB,

Sounds like a hoot of a time. Wish I could be there, but the 10 hour (double) flight isn't in the books for me right now.

I miss Glasgow. I was there in 2003 and in Edinburgh for the Military Tattoo. I found some great Scotch in Glencoe....and a Hairy Coo (cow) named Hamish. :unsure:

http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Europe/Un.../photo63227.htm

But, that's another story. :p

Take pictures. We wanna share the fun when you return. Enjoy!

We're meeting in Sloans in the Argyll Arcade

Wow, that used to be my regular. You know the courtyard entrance, see the office door on your right as you head towards Argyle St.? I worked there for a few years. My girlfriend had Sloans on speed-dial to tell me to come home.

Just had a call from JTB and they are there and things are going swimmingly, unfortunately I have had to pass, as I am studying for my degree exams on Mon and Wed so just no time at the moment. Last minute cramming.

I hope that they have an awesome time and I want details....specially of Neils new watches.....

As I told JTB on the phone, hope you guys had a pint for me..... :drunk:

Chris

It was a blast Chris, and we indeed had a pint in your honour. In fact we had several! :drunk:

Neil was in top form and chastised me for calling him "dapper" at our last meet, therefore I shall change my description to DISTINQUISHED. Alas I'm sure that will annoy him even more.

Seriously though, Rico and Neil (r11co and TTK) were smashing company and we had a grand day out!

Rico and I vowed to meet again soon and Chris - you will be guest of honour!

JTB

PS - @ Gunnar - I passed on your love and kisses and Neil laughed.................heartily!

You couldn't even get over from Edinburgh ... that's pretty sad, mate. :D

Have exam monday and need all the revision I can get did 8 hours today so couldnt afford the time to go through.......gutted cos I REALLY wanted to be there.

Degree exams tho so reasonably important......... :p