When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new products coming soon

dadog13

How about a decent Lange :whistling:

that would be GREAT....just last week I was in Hannover and I was window shopping...saw some gorgeus pieces of ALS...a proper Lange with the big date...a dream!...dunno if it is possible to do it with this modified asian7750...

The subdial spacing on this movement looks identical to the 7750. Any confirmation on whether this is a gear train special or a new design? If it's gear train job, they might as well do the ROO movement. Then at least we'll be able to complain about running seconds in all four positions.

This watch looks great, my only complain as someone already mentioned is the lack of double AR...You would think new Breitling releases would all come with it. It's like selling a Rolex with no sweep and expecting us to take care of that MINOR flaw <_<

Spacing looks a bit of, what the gen uses? a big date 2894?

I believe so, although DD does make a big date module for the 7750. But I know of no version of the 7750 w/ date running @ 3:00.

Can someone transalte this?

"Sapphire Glass with light AR"...mineral glass w/ no AR right?

I believe so, although DD does make a big date module for the 7750. But I know of no version of the 7750 w/ date running @ 3:00.

Can someone transalte this?

"Sapphire Glass with light AR"...mineral glass w/ no AR right?

It's interesting about the AR. I have just removed a Navitimer crystal and used some sandpaper on the inside of the crystal, and indeed there is some kind of coating that reduces reflections, but to a minimal amount. Now it is removed, it does reflect slightly more than my other Navitimer crystal that hasn't been touched. So light AR isn't actually no AR, it is 'very small amount' of AR. Before I did this I always translated 'light AR' as 'no AR'.

watch looks good. But I still love the Bentley GT. Why can't they just make a good Bentley GT with bold day/date font and have the inner bezel rotate as well? That would be perfect. Let's go dealers...

Also some Zenith reps would be great ;)

watch looks good. But I still love the Bentley GT. Why can't they just make a good Bentley GT with bold day/date font and have the inner bezel rotate as well? That would be perfect. Let's go dealers...

Also some Zenith reps would be great ;)

Many probably already know this, but I've confirmed that the subdial spacing is tht same as the 7750, since it is a moddified asia 7750, that means they may in fact make reps of 2824 powered watches using this movement but the tradeoff for the seconds running @ 3:00 will be bad subdial spacing and noticeable differences in crown/pusher position from the gens. Does anyone know of any 7750 based gens that have seconds @ 3:00? I don't.

Forget the 2894's, or the rep big date 7750's and the secs@6:00 movements... How about repping a Piguet 1185? They can copy the 7750's, the Venus calibers and build fully functional tourbillons, so why not? An FP 1185 clone would open the door to many, many more possibilities...

Forget the 2894's, or the rep big date 7750's and the secs@6:00 movements... How about repping a Piguet 1185? They can copy the 7750's, the Venus calibers and build fully functional tourbillons, so why not? An FP 1185 clone would open the door to many, many more possibilities...

I agree. Dozens and dozens of high end reps from almost every brand.

agreed with the zenith el primero.. if they can clone 7750s, ETA movements and everything.. why cant they try and clone the el primero movement? and actually make a zenith el primero watch :\

It wouldn't be the first time I was 100% wrong, but I'd bet the el primero would be much harder to rep than the FP 1885, but sadly it probably doesn't matter since both will remain a dream.