When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Double AR Ingy

Bazz

you guys are killing me. :wounded1:

i bought the ti amg chrono ingy based on thomasng's glowing review, and was totally underwhelmed by it. then i came to my senses and realized that i should be deathly afraid of the movement (what have i done!! :o ), and sold it before it could die on me (the movement was running perfect when i sold it, but i still felt a little guilty selling it).

but since i've sold it these ss non-chrono ingy's have really caught my eye -- especially the textured dial, and even more so with the prospect of double-sided AR.

what a beauty :wub:

deltatahoe

you guys are killing me. :wounded1:

i bought the ti amg chrono ingy based on thomasng's glowing review, and was totally underwhelmed by it. then i came to my senses and realized that i should be deathly afraid of the movement (what have i done!! :o ), and sold it before it could die on me (the movement was running perfect when i sold it, but i still felt a little guilty selling it).

but since i've sold it these ss non-chrono ingy's have really caught my eye -- especially the textured dial, and even more so with the prospect of double-sided AR.

what a beauty :wub:

deltatahoe

Feast your eyes :D No AR yet, but hopefully on the next run!

It took me a very long time to even consider the Ingenieur. I even looked at 'em at an AD several times and I did not like them.

But one day I decided that I had to have one.

I have found myself wearing it 5 outta 7 days a week.

267143-4391.jpg

267143-4392.jpg

I some how missed the date wheels from Lello and PM'ed him a couple of weeks ago for one but I have not heard back from him.... anyone have one they wont use?

@ Ubi/Eunomians do either the gen RO or Nautilus jumbo have AR?

I some how missed the date wheels from Lello and PM'ed him a couple of weeks ago for one but I have not heard back from him.... anyone have one they wont use?

@ Ubi/Eunomians do either the gen RO or Nautilus jumbo have AR?

Lello is on vacation right now. (FYI) I do think he might have a few Ingy DWs left, but I am not sure.